[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - 2012 1st Ever Truck Proxy Race

2012 1st Ever Truck Proxy Race

1/24th Scale Slot Car Forum
"Home Of The Big Ones!"

Re: 2012 1st Ever Truck Proxy Race

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:27 pm

I blew it. I tried to finish another truck and just pay extra to send them both on short delivery, but I finished this afternoon, and when I got to the UPS outfit, The cost knocked me out. Now instead of sending two, I'm sending none. I'm sorry, guys. I blew it. But here they are, anyway, and I'll post pictures on a new topic later.

waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby cagee13 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:54 pm

Ok. I'll be there on Saturday. I know Martin is coming with me and I'm gonna try to get at least 1 or 2 others to come.
cagee13
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ourwayband » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:12 pm

Bibbster,that is one thing you don't do.. ;)

Ya'll have fun!!!!! :lol:

Rusty
ourwayband
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby RazorJon » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:38 pm

SEMO boys saved the day, I will have plenty of coffee on hand
RazorJon
Tire Razor Guy

Postby RazorJon » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:18 am

ITS Thursday WHO'S COMING?

The list so far:
DixonJohn
LocoTom
RazorJon[/quote]
Chris
Martin
?
Starts when the first guy shows and ends?
RazorJon
Tire Razor Guy

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:52 pm

HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby cagee13 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:47 pm

Maybe not that early but close. LOL I've managed a full car load. Martin, me, Tony, and Shawn will be coming.
cagee13
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:39 pm

Have a great time guys! Jon, hope you have some fun!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby RazorJon » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:17 pm

Tubby and Patrick your trucks are here, tubby I love the stormtrooper for a driver, Patrick both my girls loved your paint color

Doc its starting to be fun already, hope your pain has let up

Chris I have moved the coffee pot down stairs, if you want donuts you better bring them or its chilli dogs for breakfast

I got 20 of the biggest all beef franks known to man
RazorJon
Tire Razor Guy

Postby RazorJon » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:46 pm

Patrick and Tubby
Your foamy tires will not hook up on my track
can I swap them out with some PG tires
or your trucks may not make a lap
my banked curves are pretty steep and the trucks just hang from their keels

I have destroyed foamy's trying to remove them so let me know if I can swap tires

We have 5 great looking trucks here the judging will be tough
RazorJon
Tire Razor Guy

Postby Tubby » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:29 pm

Jon you can change whatever you wish. I hope it runs good! Tell me what I owe you or the tire shop.

Tubby
Tubby
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby hoganracing » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:33 pm

Jon,

Oops! I forgot all about the foam tires! I had another truck started and even silicone coated the rear tires. Then I spent all my time on this one and sent the plain foam tires!

It's fine by me for you to swap out the foam tires for some of the PG ones. If they fall apart we can chalk it up to my faulty planning.

Patrick
hoganracing
Frequent Flyer

Postby RazorJon » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:33 pm

TOMS TOWING 1930 FORD 18:10
9X 30'S FORD MARTIN 17:26
CHRIS'S 1925 MODEL T 21:36
DIXONJOHN 1956 FORD 16:57
MY 1957 CAMEO 19:26
HARRY'S SCRAP TRUCK 16:44
MARTIN'S MODEL A 17:88
TUBBY'S PANEL TRUCK 20:54
PAT'S 1950 BLUE CHEVY 19:11
MY 71 FLEETSIDE 18:88
LOG TRUCK 19:63
MY RUSTY 1950 18:35

THATS THE BEST LAP OUT OF 10

PATRICK GOT BEST IN SHOW
TUBBY WAS 2ND
MY CAMEO 3RD

Thanks for the great time, to many laughs, great racing, to much cheese dip :clap:

Thanks Harry for your support and door prizes :dance:
Thanks SEMO gang, great bunch of guys
Thanks Tom and DixonJohn for your help and num-nums
Thanks to my wife Cheryl for putting up with grown boy's

If you missed out get started now for my next proxy :tools-hammerdrill:

do you remember the Wacky Racers Cartoon.........
RazorJon
Tire Razor Guy

Previous

Return to HRW 1/24 Scale