[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Carrera Classic Ferrari Tuning

Carrera Classic Ferrari Tuning

YOUR Place To Share All Your Tuning Tips & Speed Secrets!

Carrera Classic Ferrari Tuning

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:12 pm

HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: Carrera Classic Ferrari Tuning

Postby btaylor » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:47 pm

Great article Harry. Those are some sweet cars and you just made them sweeter. I have yet to acquire the green one, but my red one needs those mods for sure. Thanks for the work put into that tutorial, very easy to follow and informative. should help me and a bunch of other folks as well.

Bob
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:42 pm

Thanks Bob, appreciate that.

You might like the next one...Scaley jags :)
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby btaylor » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:25 pm

Jags? Oh my! Im all eyes and ears! I do love some jags. D,s/ E,s and everthing else.

Bob
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:09 pm

Speakin' of which, will this be the new E-type, or D-type? I'm waiting for the blue-green set car E-type to come for sale without the set, and the white Bathurst car is on the way here now. I'm very curious to see how much it differs from the Scaley E-type from many years ago. I wish I still had one.

I must have 7 or 8 D's from old purchases and buying them used- several makers, and I love 'em all.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:17 am

Well sir, I was thinking the two D’s I have and one of the new ones. You have the new one coming eh? I thought about tuning the “Shaguar” but I’ll get a new race version instead.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Return to The Slot Car Garage