[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Coming soon from RMS Resins - 1970 Monte Carlo Stock Car

Coming soon from RMS Resins - 1970 Monte Carlo Stock Car

In honor of one of the best slot car builders in our hobby.
Share your chassis & scratchbuilt artwork here.

Re: Coming soon from RMS Resins - 1970 Monte Carlo Stock Car

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:28 am

Well you have my order. This is one very cool and important car.

Well done.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby clivearmstrong74 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:31 am

David, well done! I think your work is stunning. You make it look so easy, one day I'll get there...

Cheers
Clive
CARacing
clivearmstrong74
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby glasshorsevh » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:27 pm

Very very nice, I hope this is the beginnings of more full body cars from that era. Big hole in the market there....

Val
glasshorsevh
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Fathead59 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:30 pm

Ok, I know that Dave at RMS resins is not making bodies any more but can anyone tell me where I can get one of those bodies, I didn't see it on his web site before he had to stop making the bodies( at least I can't remember seeing it)
Fathead59
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:30 am

The car was and still is prominently displayed as "The NEW 1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo!" on the front page of rmsresins.com, so I'm sorry you missed it.

As for where to get it - you can't at this time. Harry has a copy to turn into an LMS version only. The version I made will only be available if and when I get someone to take over the business. I have a potential caster in the works, but that hinges on his availability.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby Fathead59 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:20 pm

Hey Dave, I know that this is an old post, my question is, does Harry have this model from you ? Because if he does I would like to get one of those also for my stable of cars
Fathead59
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:46 pm

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby Fathead59 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:38 pm

Thanks for the reply Dave, hope you are doing good, guess I will be asking Harry for the version when he has them ready to buy.
Fathead59
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Previous

Return to The Marty Stanley Scratchbuilders Shop