[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Legion Region Sale 12/20/17 LOWER PRICES

Legion Region Sale 12/20/17 LOWER PRICES

Used Car Salesman?
Buyers & Sellers HQ
Forum rules
1. Please list multiple cars/items in one topic if possible. This reduces the clutter on the portal view.
2. Please include prices in your post or at least a "make offer".
3. Please respond to PM (private message) or provide valid email for contact.
4. If you post and do not respond to customer posts or email, the topic will be deleted.

Re: Legion Region Speedway Sale MORE ADDED

Postby scatman » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:42 pm

I'll take the Ninco motors and parts.
scatman
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby scatman » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:44 pm

Money sent Sept 9th
scatman
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Legionof1 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:55 pm

Tony, shipped on 9/12 and tracking shows delivered today.
Eric
Legionof1

Re: Legion Region Sale 10/9/17 NEW STUFF

Postby Legionof1 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:14 pm

32lbking has first dibs on picking a controller since he's been inquiring about what I had in that realm. I don't think he's looking at the Di Falco though.
That doesn't mean if you are interested in any of them to not say so. It doesn't mean he's going to buy. I'm just making good on a promise folks.

Eric
Legionof1

Postby VTECFOUR » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:24 pm

Eric,

How much to ship the 1/24 BRM to Canada?

Thanks.

Dan
Coquitlam, British Columbia V3B 8A6
VTECFOUR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby super2nr » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:41 pm

soldered brass rob Le Mans styled over the track billboard for 30.00. and the shell sign for 30.00 plus shipping please sir....thanks

Marc P.
super2nr

Postby Legionof1 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:54 pm

Check your PMs boys.
Legionof1

Postby Legionof1 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:16 pm

Ok...site has been acting weird tonight. I got notice of new PMs, but I don't see any and this post wasn't coming up with the pics / prices earlier.

So, if you PM'd me since yesterday...I don't have it. Please try again.

Eric
Legionof1

Postby Ky.Slot Racer » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:23 pm

WANTED:
Custom Flagman's Nest $30
Vintage Lotus Lot $25
SHIPPING TO:40220
Ky.Slot Racer
HRW Master Modeler

Postby VTECFOUR » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:49 pm

Eric,

Replying to PM's don't seem to be working.

As an alternative purchase, how much to ship the MG Variable Power Supply to Canada?

Thanks.

Dan
Coquitlam, British Columbia V3B 8A6
VTECFOUR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mab070760 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:54 am

Slit it controller is that available? and how for the power supply shipped to Brooklyn NY 11232
mab070760

Postby 32lbking » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:19 pm

Mario, apologies for any holdup on the controllers. I usually only get on here in the early afternoon,and yesterday there was a problem with the site.
I am only interested in the PM controller with the adjustable brake/sensitivity .
Sending PM now.
Eric, I appreciate you waiting on me.
Randy
32lbking
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Legionof1 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:18 pm

I've marked everything PENDING to those staking their claim to items. Check PMs

Concerning MG Power Supply and S/H cost...
VTECFOUR you inquired about it to Canada. Cost for S/H is NOT going to be cheap. I send 2 Carrera Torino's to Verne and it was $15. This thing is very heavy. I suspect to Canada it's going to be steep. Either way, I can't get a quote until Monday.
Let me know if you still interested or not. Also, if you are wanting a quote for both the MG and BRM together OR just each on separately in case you only get 1 item.

mab070760 is also interested in the MG Power Supply and I suspect would be much cheaper to ship to him in the States. However, I will still need to get the quote for him too and can do so on Monday.

super2nr please post your zip for shipping quote. I have to find a box that will work for both of them still. Again, can get price on Monday.

Everyone else check your PMs for my proposed S/H and paypal info.

Thanks for your patience folks. The hours of my new job schedule dictate what I can and can't do.

Eric
Legionof1

Postby mab070760 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:36 pm

mab070760

Postby super2nr » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:37 pm

super2nr please post your zip for shipping quote. I have to find a box that will work for both of them still. Again, can get price on Monday

super2nr

PreviousNext

Return to FOR SALE!