[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Round 8, Vancouver

Round 8, Vancouver

2017 Trans-Am Series (Retro Racer 44) Proxy Information

Done and dusted!

Postby SuperSlab » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:30 pm

Last edited by SuperSlab on Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
SuperSlab
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Round 8, Vancouver

Postby Brumos RSR » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:54 pm

I love your math Alwyn. Congratulations to the podium builders and Leon, that's one crazy fast Alpha you have. And Allan (Audi 1), that was a close run for runner up in U2, Luck was on the Imp's side. Alwyn are you posting individual indexs by chance?
Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby clivearmstrong74 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:16 am

Alwyn, Luf, Duke....Well Done!!!
Thanx for hosting and looking after our toys. You guys did great!!

Congratulations to all the podium winners, your cars rock!

Cheers
Clive
CARacing
clivearmstrong74
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 am

Great work gents! Under time and budget! Excellent stats and glad to hear the race was so tight up top. Congrats to the winners!

Can you please send me the spreadsheet and I'll get the stats all updated? Thanks!

Also - the cars need to go to Dennis Samson (gascarnut) in California next - who should I coordinate for shipping and payment?

Thanks!!!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby Cgyracer » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:08 am

Thanks guys for running the race on a Thursday night , forty five cars is a lot of cars to run on a weeknight. Well done and thanks for hosting on the new Targa. When I retire I plan to be like you guys!

Congrats (again) to Dariusz for winning the O2 class. You have done wonders to that stock chassis, I slaved away cutting up a Slot.it chassis and you have most certainly have proved a stock chassis is an excellent framework to start off with. Second place Tom (Midagekid) stock chassis too , very well done and solid as usual.

U2 class that first place Alfa of Leon's just as I noticed when the cars were here last month is such a fantastic solid runner. Congrats! Second place Brumos and Audi1 congrats on your 2nd and 3rd place finish. Well done with such a small class of car.

Lez, solid 7th place finish with the milled lexan chassis and milled pod (I think?) well done.

Rob
Cgyracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Radarek » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:40 am

Thanks Luf and Duke and Alwyn for hosting that round and as always excellent report. That is a were tight results, you guys excellent drivers and statistics proved that too. Congrats to Tom and Rob and Brumos and Allan and Leon of course.
2 more to go.
Regards
Dariusz
Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Changing-Gearz » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:27 am

IMP--> :violence-stickwhack: <--My BMW

IMP-ressive.... Just when I thought I had a chance to take it to the IMP - It all goes south and the team car gets by me too!! :doh:
:laughing-rolling:

Good run - congrats to everyone!
Changing-Gearz
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Mitch58 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:55 am

Thanks for the run and the post. Looking forward to the video.

As always at this point in a proxy, I'm thinking, "If I could just have another 30 minutes alone with my cars I could make them better". ;-)
Mitch58
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:59 am

Congratulations to all. Guess the SCX motor didn't like the 10 volts. My Cuda really dropped.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby SuperSlab » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:02 am

SuperSlab
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Z-carfan » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:03 am

Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:04 am

OK thanks.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby SuperSlab » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:41 am

SuperSlab
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Dodgefarmer » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:03 am

Thanks guys for a great job running all these little gems. You guys really saved my bacon by running them yesterday instead of Sat., as I have a wedding to attend on Sat. When I queried about online connection so the gs and I could catch the race results I received dire warnings (bordering on physical harm) if I attempted to do so. :lol:

Thanks again
Randy
Dodgefarmer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby SuperSlab » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:30 am

SuperSlab
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to 2017 Trans-Am Series (Retro Racer 44) Proxy