[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - 2017 Kleskun Hills Proxy Fun Run

2017 Kleskun Hills Proxy Fun Run

1/43rd Scale Slot Car Forum

2017 Kleskun Hills Proxy Fun Run

Postby BARC 1 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:10 pm

BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: 2017 Kleskun Hills Proxy Fun Run

Postby pfuetze » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:21 am

Hi Dan!

great to hear that the track survived the move in good condition!
I´m in with 2 cars (maybe 3, depending on how many entries you get).
Already excited about the race, your race coverage last year has been awesome!

thanks,
Peter
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ourwayband » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:13 pm

Great looking track and videos!!

Rusty
ourwayband
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby taskak » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:27 am

Count me in again Dan! :music-rockout:
taskak
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby LloydL » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:48 pm

My cars will be there Dan!

Regards, Lloyd.
LloydL
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Dodgefarmer » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:18 am

Hi Dan. Hoping to send a couple this time. 1 already done (needs more tuning). Started on the other 1 yesterday.

Randy
Dodgefarmer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby taskak » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:37 am

taskak
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:26 am

Thanks to all who have cars on the way. If you have been procrastinating, stop and get after it. You still have time to get a car entered into this fun run.
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby walker » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:18 am

Hi Dan, since the entry form allows two cars only but the rules say max. three cars, I want to enter a third one here.

And - I don´t use slide guides, I use adpted jet flag types or my own ones. But I think "slide guides is only a synonym for all flag guides, isn´t it ?

Regards,

Roland
walker
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:56 am

Hi Roland

It would be great to drive your cars at Kleskun Hills. 3 cars is fine. Two is in the future when 30 cars start to show up :D

Yes I probably incorrectly use the term "Slide Guide" to refer to all things with a rotating blade
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby walker » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:31 am

Thank you, Dan.

One of the cars is rtr, the second gets a faster motor and the third is just on the bench.

Roland
walker
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:41 am

Looking forward to seeing them and running them.
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:54 am

I did up a small decal that could be applied to the cars that enter the fun run

Note this is the graphic image enlarged. I neglected to save the actual artwork. This Decal is tiny and could be placed on a lower fender, but I understand people may not want to see a decal on their car. So it is up to you.
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:49 pm

decal looks great, Dan!
i would like to have it on my cars, but shipping costs are an issue i´m just working on ...
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:48 pm

Yes I found Austria was the most expensive post when I was returning last years Cars. From Canada I can ship cars pretty much anywhere for around $15 if I use small package air. Austria was like $40 and was by far the most expensive.

Maybe one day I can look at Running the Kleskun Hills fun run a couple of months after the Pronomag. That way you would have all the cars and you could just ship one big box, get it tracked and share the expense over all the cars in the box.

I have been running a lot of 132 proxies in NA. Tracked shipping with $100 insurance is $16.00. Much more reasonable. When you have to start paying $40 just to ship cars it kind of takes the fun out of it.

I hope you find some method that is reasonable.
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Next

Return to HRW 1/43rd Scale