[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Legion Region Sale 12/20/17 LOWER PRICES

Legion Region Sale 12/20/17 LOWER PRICES

Used Car Salesman?
Buyers & Sellers HQ
Forum rules
1. Please list multiple cars/items in one topic if possible. This reduces the clutter on the portal view.
2. Please include prices in your post or at least a "make offer".
3. Please respond to PM (private message) or provide valid email for contact.
4. If you post and do not respond to customer posts or email, the topic will be deleted.

Legion Region Sale 12/20/17 LOWER PRICES

Postby Legionof1 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:52 pm

Last edited by Legionof1 on Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:56 am, edited 93 times in total.
Legionof1

Re: Legion Region Speedway Sell Off

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:29 pm

Hey Minion. Good luck with your sale. You should just send the Detomaso Pantera here :)
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:57 pm

Hi, Eric! I still remember you and Matt were great company in Cincy when I came for the Land Speed Record. I wonder if that waitress remembers three big guys asking for a paddling...
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby Legionof1 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:51 am

Hey Harry....that one is long gone or it would come your way!!!

The Paddle...that was one of the best things ever said!!!
Legionof1

Postby VTECFOUR » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:16 am

Eric, is that Power Slot orange Lola in the sell-off?

Dan
VTECFOUR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Legionof1 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:58 am

Afraid not...those pix are more for the track stuff to be seen than the cars. I still have a good amount of them, but not most. I just took pix of the cars to get this thing rolling.
Legionof1

Postby Cincyslots » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:18 pm

Eric,

Glad to see you around these parts. Where will you be posting the pics of your cars for sale, here or slot rods?

Bruce
Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Legionof1 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:21 pm

It will be posted here. I'm starting here because this is where it all started. Plus, I'm not looking to go back and forth between multiple sites if I can help it. This is going to be a major endeavor as it is. I'm starting with the cars because I have those here. I have to get the rest out of my gracious parents' basement. This will be an ongoing thing for a while. I don't have the room for all this stuff in my small apartment and have to find boxes and such since I lost my connection for perfectly sized slot related boxes at my old job. I ask everyone be patient and understanding, but it will be a ton of stuff to come.

Glad to see you're still using that logo I designed for Cincyslots!!!
Last edited by Legionof1 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Legionof1

Postby Legionof1 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:24 pm

Last edited by Legionof1 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Legionof1

Postby Cincyslots » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:15 pm

Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:02 pm

Eric, it was Photoshop that screwed everything. We have worked it our in typical HRW fashion... Here's the link:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=17033
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby Legionof1 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:30 pm

There we go. Much easier...thanks!!!
Legionof1

Re: Legion Region Speedway Sale Started 7/16/17

Postby Legionof1 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:31 pm

Here we go with the cars folks.

Eric
Legionof1

Postby Fitzy » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:39 pm

I'll Take that Monogram Ford and both the Carrera Torino's if they are available.
Fitzy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Legionof1 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:00 pm

Fitzy,

Monogram is yours. Just got word that the Torinos are gone. Sorry. Check you PM for paypal details. Make sure to include name and address info for me.
Thanks so much,
Eric
Legionof1

Next

Return to FOR SALE!