[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - 2nd Annual Orange Barrel Race

2nd Annual Orange Barrel Race

Forum for all Coverleaf Racing events.

2nd Annual Orange Barrel Race

Postby Oscar Racing » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:37 am

Current Status of 2nd Orange Barrel Race:

Are September 10th in Michigan and October 15 in Ohio the confirmed dates?

Moving thread from 1st Annual...
Oscar Racing
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: 2nd Annual Orange Barrel Race

Postby mikeinclover » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:03 pm

We were talking about this race and the dates. This race was supposed to be a summer race what happened to that. I understand it was a little warm at one of the race's but I don't think it was that big of a deal.
Mike
mikeinclover
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Pappy » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:58 am

Mike, I don't know why you think it was suppose to be a summer race when we raced in October last year, but it can be a summer race if you guys want it that way.

I originally thought we were going to race in October again but have since found out that is when the Area 51 race is and you don't want to schedule these races that close to the Area 51 race (which I don't blame you for, I wouldn't want to race that close together either). I tried for earlier dates but some of your guys couldn't make it.

I haven't even asked my guys which dates work for them because I know you are not going to please everyone. If you have to accommodate everyone's schedule you will never be able to set a date.

So I'm going to leave it to you guys to set the dates and we'll show up. You guys might want to check with Pat to see which dates he can't make it and schedule the races for those dates. :lol:

I can't wait because I've seen the Orange Barrel trophy in our raceway and I've seen it in your raceway and it definitely looks much better in our raceway. :banana-dance:
Pappy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mikeinclover » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:08 am

Last year the date started in the summer and kept getting pushed. We are going to keep the dates we have and we are going to throw the NSR Nationals in on October 28TH, 29Th.
Mike
mikeinclover
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby bigman » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:10 pm

Pappy wrote
"I can't wait because I've seen the Orange Barrel trophy in our raceway and I've seen it in your raceway and it definitely looks much better in our raceway."

I can see why you would like to have the orange barrel at your raceway.
Everywhere you go in OHIO is a Constriction Zone, there probably a few right out in :auto-crash: front of your shop
grab a few so you don't fell like you got left behind. :laughing-rolling:

I'll bet Mike has the barrel looking good right were it is and doesn't plain on loosing it to you guy. :auto-driving: :auto-checkeredflag: :auto-driving:
When all you guy get on the same page be safe in your travels, both ways. :auto-crash:
:happy-wavemulticolor:

bigman :flags-waveusa: Big Fan of Michigan and Ohio :auto-checkeredflag: :auto-checkeredflag:
bigman
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Pappy » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:15 am

Pappy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mikeinclover » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:55 pm

Yes, that is the plan right now. Unless something comes up.
Mike
mikeinclover
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Pappy » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:33 am

Hey Rob,

My wife told me that if you give our dog fleas again I'm not allowed to host anymore Orange Barrel races. So please get yourself de-flea'd before entering Ohio. :D

She also said you are not to let our dog lick you in the face again. The poor thing had to lick his behind just to get the taste out of his mouth. :banana-dance: :lol:

I crack me up. :laughing-rolling:
Pappy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Almafan 55 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:31 pm

Pappy, I have never seen a dog jump into a car full of strangers so fast. He wanted someone to rescue him! What are you doing to that dog that he wants out???? :angry-tappingfoot:
Almafan 55
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Pappy » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:45 am

Sometimes he just loves to go slumming. :lol:
Pappy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mikeinclover » Sat May 20, 2017 1:28 pm

I have been talking to some of the guys here and we would like to see this race moved back to the summer again like it was supposed to be. We would at least like to move the October race if not both. Let's look at June and go from there. October is just to busy here where we race slot cars all the time. If anyone has booked weekends lets hear about them so we can maybe get this set in stone again.
Mike
mikeinclover
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Pappy » Sat May 20, 2017 8:38 pm

It would have to be the last weekend in June for me.
Pappy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Budslots » Mon May 29, 2017 8:46 pm

The last weekend in June works for me.
Budslots

Postby mikeinclover » Tue May 30, 2017 5:57 am

That is fine with me also.
Mike
mikeinclover
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby cj74 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:44 am

Okay all... We are now 8 days into June and I don't know if we are racing at the end of the month or not. If we assume 4 teams with 4 drivers that is 16 people. With myself included we have 4 responses regarding the last weekend in June. We either make a decision within the next few days or stick with the current dates. What's the word?
cj74
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Next

Return to Cloverleaf Racing Forum