[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Takin' it to the streets

Takin' it to the streets

Friendly, Off Topic Chatter

Takin' it to the streets

Postby CatRacer » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:42 pm

Bound to happen. I have been persuaded by my lovelier half to participate in this years Geekfest at the Boonshoft Museum in Dayton. She works there, and when some of her coworkers discovered my little affliction they were eager to have me participate. Who am I to refuse? :D
I will be setting up a modest (very) display, Carrera track, some cars to run and others to display, a few trackside items and like that. I will attempt to put together a flyer of some sort, but it's likely to be rather last minute and not too polished. I'm open to suggestions along those lines if you have'em.
If anyone is interested in stopping by to lend moral support, or to just point and laugh, I'd be happy to see you. Friday 28 April at the Boonshoft from 6pm to 10pm.
CatRacer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Takin' it to the streets

Postby 4424ever » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:47 pm

I hope you get a good response sounds like fun, although I'll be laughing and pointing from afar I wish I could attend ;) :music-rockout:
4424ever
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:42 pm

Now that is cool!!!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby frank9129 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:13 pm

Carrera has a good collection of posters. As you are using their track you may not have any problems in using one.
Any good graphics program, or even a cheap one, can be used to insert text.
Printerest has pictures galore to get ideas from.
Good luck, my Love Interest also talks me into this type of thing.
frank9129
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to Bench Racer's Lounge