[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Great new buildings 1/32 &1/43

Great new buildings 1/32 &1/43

Plastic Or Wood
From Track Plans, Scenery, Power & Control
All Things Track Building!

Re: Great new buildings 1/32 &1/43

Postby chappy » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:42 pm

What exactly were you looking for Dan, i may be able to help you out
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby BARC 1 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:58 am

I was looking for 1/43 bleachers

Cheers

Dan
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:23 am

Pm me your email Dan
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby TuscoTodd » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:10 pm

Those are some GREAT looking additions!
Thank you for sharing the pics!
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby martinprice2004 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:26 pm

We have released another two buildings. The first is another 1/32 Marshal Hut, but is a generic building that can be re purposed for a few other functions such as a Press Office etc. £18 + p+p on eBay UK

The second is a 1/32 Ticket / Turnstile entrance building. Similar to the A233, but redone so it is actually logically correct with such things as the turnstile and signs. £22 + p+p on eBay UK
martinprice2004

Postby BARC 1 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:38 pm

I bought the bleachers

These are great additions and are helping to provide the modeler with things to turn slot racing into scale racing.

Good job

Cheers

Dan
Last edited by BARC 1 on Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:43 pm

Great items , many of which form part of my new Canfield Green build.
As Dan says, it goes from slot racing to scale racing.
Very easy to construct, and personalize, and in 32 and 43 scale.
Kudos to Mag Racing
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby chappy » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:29 pm

I just received and finished the Ticket Booth .
Every race track needs a ticket booth right .
This was really easy to build 30 to 45 minutes.
And here is the result

Cheers
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby chappy » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:56 pm

Thats ,my thinking too Dave, i have one of the others too, it ,ay become Bobs Burgers Lol
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby Racie35 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:01 am

Those sure are nice buildings aren't they!
Racie35
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby martinprice2004 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:16 am

Our 1/32 control tower and crosswalk is up for sale currently at £68. Dimensions and extra information is available on our site.
As its quite a heavy (over 2 Kg) postage to the USA is around £26.
martinprice2004

Postby chappy » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:12 am

Just so you lads know, the spans can be one or 2 sections wide. The pic above is 2 sections wide and will allow for about 17 inches between the towers. If you check the site i thinkmit gives more accurate measurements. ,y 3 lane trackmis 16 inches and it will span it fine with both catwalk sections installled.. iF you remember the old Bauer paper tower similar to this , which is no longer available, this is the one for me.
Quality , and realism is right on target.
Bob
Single span is just over 8 1/2 inches between the towers and double span is just over 17 inches between the towers.
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby martinprice2004 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:03 am

martinprice2004

Postby Half Fast Slotter » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:35 pm

I Love these buildings. Martin and Chris at Magnetics Racing are killing me because I always have to order the new ones when they come out.

I paint all mine in the almond and orange color theme for my Coyote Lakes Raceway. I add LED light strips to each, add furniture and figures. I use those little 1/16" magnets from wargamers to make the roofs detachable. My track is not built yet so I spend my time working cars and scenery.
A couple of pics are attached. I also have built the Grandstands, GP Building, Ticket booth and four Pit buildings. Have yet to build the Tower.
These buildings are Half Fast Slotter approved!
Half Fast Slotter
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby watchticktock » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:59 pm

Off topic, but Chappy when you're able, replace that one flexible duct line. You're losing a lot of airflow wherever it's going. Smooth pipe and elbows are better than flex.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
watchticktock

PreviousNext

Return to Layout Planning & Design