TGIF - Maybe Spring Now?

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

TGIF - Maybe Spring Now?

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:04 am

Well what a week...this weather was a doozy. We didn't see nearly the chaos those to the Northeast of us did. What a mess. I hope all are safe and back online.

Going to take The General out for a TGIF night, have some coupons for Long John Silver and nothing but the best for her :)

More tuning articles in the works and more site updates this weekend. Need to update the forum as well, just not enough hours in one day.

Hope all of you have a great weekend and find some slot car time. :auto-checkeredflag:
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Re: TGIF - Maybe Spring Now?

Postby btaylor » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:00 am

We had the coldest day of our winter yesterday. It got down to 28 here, and only warmed up to the upper 40's. Bounced back today with lots of sun and 60's. Supposed to start getting warmer now, so we are good!
Felt sorry for all our Northeastern friends! Just watching the weather up there made me cold.
Got some cleaning and building to do this weekend, not much bench time. Probably get a few laps in though.
Have a great weekend all!

Bob
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:30 pm

We had a 19 one night during this, but I'll take that all week rather than face the storm that barely slid by us and clobbered the NE. It must have been very close, because in addition to flurries of sugar snow, we had several blackouts from ice pulling down electrical lines miles away from here.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby Modlerbob » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:15 pm

Got down to 38 here a couple of nights ago. Not very cold for you all up north but I'm glad my dog was clean and warm as my heater broke last year and it isn't worth fixing.
Modlerbob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:51 pm

Was in the 20s Wednesday night. 60s tomorrow.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby SpeedyNH » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:25 pm

just shy of a two dog night!
SpeedyNH
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby MoparGreg » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:45 pm

We are in Autumn now & I couldn't be happier! It was a long hot dry summer here. I love summer, but I was ready for this one to be over. I work outside everyday & this summer just drained me, big time!

Working on finishing a few cars this weekend as well as doing some work on my work trailer.
MoparGreg
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to HRW 1/32nd Scale