[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Snyderville Speedway

Snyderville Speedway

SHOW YOUR SLOT CAR TRACK!
Photos and Descriptions of YOUR Home Layout

Snyderville Speedway

Postby Josh S » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:43 am

Here are some updated photos of Snyderville Speedway,

This is a Carrera Digital 132/124 track. The dimensions of the table are 14'3" by 7", and the track is around 60 feet in total length. At this current time, I am just running it off the stock Carrera Digital 124 power supply and stock Carrera Digital wired and wireless controllers. The Woodruff, SC. These pictures were taken just a couple days ago after I finished painting the track. Here is what the track looked like before paiting and the minimal amount of scenery,

More original pictures can be found in my thread in the 'Club/Home Connection' section. Here is the link, viewtopic.php?f=29&t=16110

And here is the layout,

I think it looks much better now. I still plan on adding some more scenery. I plan on it staying pretty basic in terms of scenery, though, because I may want to change the layout in the future. So nothing I have done is permanent. It really is so cool to have a racetrack at my house! It makes me feel like a kid again... :D
Last edited by Josh S on Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Josh S
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Snyderville Speedway

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:25 am

Looks like one great slot car track to me. You have put a lot of work into this and the results are impressive.

Well done.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby BARC 1 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:38 am

The painted track looks great. Very nice set up.

Cheers

Dan
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby btaylor » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:42 am

Super nice layout! looks like a very fun track to run on.
thanks for sharing the updates!

Bob
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby Dundee Denny » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:28 pm

Every three years I get the itch to change Dundee Speedway, so I totally understand and endorse your thoughts of not nailing anything down.

I mount all my "track accessories" on foam core, and that makes those "track change itches" easier to scratch!!

Lots of room, and like the layout "for now" a lot!!

Dundee Denny
Dundee Denny
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Mebrown » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:54 pm

What did you have to do to make that double pit lane work? Does it require two sensors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mebrown

Postby Josh S » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:42 pm

Josh S
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Josh S » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:43 pm

Thanks to everyone for the kind words!
Josh S
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Mebrown » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:44 pm

This pit stop and safety car stuff is not as simple as I had hoped

Mebrown

Postby Josh S » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:13 pm

Josh S
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Mebrown » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:16 pm

Unfortunately, I can't give much info on the safety car feature, as that is not something we use.[/quote]

I bought a safety car then learned I need two pit stops. And you have just informed me that I need 3 total to get what I want. I hope they get cheaper.
Any idea if you can throw a lane change into you double pit lane to hold more cars?

Mebrown

Postby Josh S » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:33 pm

Josh S
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Mebrown » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:37 pm

At least that's what I wanted to hear.

Beautiful track btw

Mebrown