[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - What's on your bench right now? [1/43]

What's on your bench right now? [1/43]

1/43rd Scale Slot Car Forum

Re: what´s on your bench right now?

Postby taskak » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:07 am

taskak
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:02 pm

That car looks good. Maybe a next year entry for the Kleskun Hills proxy.
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:53 pm

Nice approach to addressing the axle / guide issue! Not a lot of room to work on those - my hats off to you sir!
:text-bravo:
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby pfuetze » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:13 am

nice work on the front end of the Lancia!
did you try to remove the axle play with super glue?
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby taskak » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:27 am

Thanks guys, these are my first steps to nomag racing and I got few motors I wanna to try with different gears
and bunch of bodies to use so by the next Kleskun Hill I should have a lot to choose from.

Peter, the Carrera chassis was taken from F1 car,
front wheels was removed and then just a hole drilled to chassis for the axle.
But because F1 chassis is really narrow I added plastic stuff to get the wheels wider and closer to body.
Then I had to drill more holes and in the end the holes was too big
so the axle moved too much up and down, not sideways.
Really amateur stuff, I know.
Could have been fixed with brass pipe like I did now or lollipop stick, it wouldn't short circuit the braids.
I did this because I wanted to get rid of the pin and brushes too and just to try solder brass pipes.

Cheers

Aki
taskak
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Billy boy » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:23 pm

image.jpgThis is on mine right now
Billy boy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby patwa » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:23 am

The "33 Stutz is on the sticky stick right now with a few coats of clear being applied before some more detail in matt colours.
It is a Penelope Pitlane kit and is something a little different that fills a gap in my Indy car collection.
The riding mechanic looks great and the big tank of a unit should look great doing some laps just for fun at Indy downunder.

patwa
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby walker » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:41 am

Penelope Pitlane makes 43 rd scale kits ? Interesting....Did not find it anywhere.
I assume your model is 43rd scale, since this is the 43rd scale thread ?

Roland
walker
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:36 pm

I think this thread has crossed the scale boundaries, which is OK with me. Right now I am modeling in 143 and 132 scale. As you know Roland 143 is pretty quiet so I welcome the chance to see what others are up to with respect to slot cars. Maybe a few guys will stumble in here and see what we are up to and give a 143 car a try.

Cheers

Dan
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby walker » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:50 am

Last edited by walker on Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
walker
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby walker » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:06 am

What´s actually on my bench -

These things are on my bench.
Everything slotcar related, but absolutely no useful relation to 43rd scale.

If interested in, I could show some bottles with different liquids, that are on my bench, too.

Think of me what you want, but this is the reason why I addressed myself to 43rd scale exclusively :
To do my hobby in this scale and thus to read and discuss about this scale and nothing else, unless in the appropriate forum.

Roland
walker
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby patwa » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:47 am

OOPs sorry I missed the 1/43 scale bit. No it is 1/32, my mistake.
patwa
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:06 am

Roland, your scratchbuilt chassis parts from copper plated circuit board are laser cut? is that scratchbuilt anymore ;p
what are the grey track pieces? i´m curious!
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby walker » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:52 am

walker
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby walker » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:05 am

walker
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to HRW 1/43rd Scale