[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - 1st Annual I-75 Orange Barrel Race

1st Annual I-75 Orange Barrel Race

1/32nd Scale Slot Car Forum
Discussions for 1/32nd Scale

1st Annual I-75 Orange Barrel Race

Postby GPCruisr » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:41 am

GPCruisr
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: 1st Annual I-75 Orange Barrel Race

Postby nhdungeonracer » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:50 pm

Love that trophy!!! :music-rockout:
nhdungeonracer
SCC Mechanic

Postby mikeinclover » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:02 pm

What a great time always great to get to see some of these guy's that we only get to race with 2 or 3 times a year. Thanks to Pappy for letting us all show up and race.
Mike
mikeinclover
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:28 pm

VERY cool idea!
Great looking track and trophy!
:handgestures-thumbup:
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby Oscar Racing » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:48 pm

Thanks Butch and Greg.....

We hope to see everyone at the end of the month for the conclusion of the race....

Team Ohio is 14 laps up on Team Michigan after 6 hours of racing....
Oscar Racing
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby cj74 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:24 am

Thank you Butch for hosting!

Learned some new things about the track this year and it actually made a difference. Good racing on a youth track.

Great time as always hanging out with this group!
cj74
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Pappy » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:12 am

Pappy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Modlerbob » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:29 am

Good looking track and a great racing concept.
Modlerbob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Budslots » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:10 am

Great racing with all our friends from Michigan yet again! We still hold the advantage at our track but this year you can tell everyone is catching on to uniqueness of the track. :text-bravo:

Cal & Raj. Thanks for helping us out with driving. You guys did very well with your first trip to Butch's track!!!

We look forward to racing you all again real soon! I am hopping for the same fast car we had this weekend. But just like you came to our track for the first time I hope we can keep you in sight. But as well as the one car ran my hopes are a little higher. I wish the second car held together better in terms of grip and body parts :lol: . But that one is getting an overhaul before the next race.

Can't wait to see you all again and also have the chance to see where you all race every week!!! :auto-driving:
Budslots

Postby mikeinclover » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:44 am

Just to give you a heads up Greg we changed a lot in our car's when we got to your track. Weight and placement is the big thing. We now think we were a little heavy at Butch ' s track. We were getting a little to much bite in the doughnut.
Mike
mikeinclover
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Almafan 55 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:30 pm

Butch, Thanks for a Great weekend, Hospitality was #1 as always. Make sure and tell the wife food was great! What a race! Glad to meet some new guys. Dave and Pat. Campfire and smack talk was my favorite part! Really glad we started this contest. I always have fun being with the Cincy crowd. I think we use the race for an excuse to have all the other fun!
Now for the leaky tent! Boy did I call that tactic on your part. :violence-smack: I do enjoy camping and will take your tent every year! I will be a little more prepared for your tactics. So in 4 weeks the revenge begins! :angry-tappingfoot: don't get mad get even. But maybe you can bring a few more Buckeyes with you.
All kidding aside GREAT FRIENDS, GREAT FOOD, GREAT RACE, but most of all GREAT TIMES!
Almafan 55
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Pappy » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:35 am

Just wanted to let you guys know that Pat is going to race with us in Michigan. That'll learn ya to mess with us. :naughty: :angry-tappingfoot: :banana-dance:
Pappy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Slot_It_bob » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:09 am

Looking forward to racing with you guys again!
Slot_It_bob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Almafan 55 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:28 am

Almafan 55
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Slot_It_bob » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:42 am

Your welcome!
Slot_It_bob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Next