[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - What's on your bench right now? [1/43]

What's on your bench right now? [1/43]

1/43rd Scale Slot Car Forum

What's on your bench right now? [1/43]

Postby pfuetze » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:15 am

on mine, there are still the same cars, BUT the workbench got a general clean up and i hope to find some time to really start with some of the cars.
The JCW plug got the whole in the grill filled and is now ready for vac-forming, both whole bodies and windows for the resin copy :)

Last edited by pfuetze on Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: what´s on your bench right now?

Postby transam6870 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:04 am

Everyone else`s cars :lol:
transam6870
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:44 am

Roland, that layout looks great!
1/43rd or 1/32nd lane spacing?
2 or 3 lanes?
oval will be banked, infield with elevation changes?
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Florida_Slotter » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:27 am

Florida_Slotter
Scratch Build Guru

Postby Arkay » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:51 pm

It will be a 43rd scale track. Three lanes, 70 mm wide each.
The lane change will be electromechanical, not digital.
It is simply designed for changing the course. I like roadcourses but I love NASCARs as well. So I thought it might be funny to combine both if possible. The track is 19 m long, sufficiently dimensioned for my intentions, and has enough space for a bit of landscaping and life...
There will be no banking and no elevation changes, simply because the oval will be used as part of the roadcourse, too.

Roland

I must correct - of course there is an elevation change in the infield.
Last edited by Arkay on Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arkay

Postby Broman62 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:00 am

Broman62
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby LloydL » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:02 am

LloydL
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:34 pm

You know, Lloyd, that looks a little like your track, too! I like the number of Minis i see in that picture :)
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby LloydL » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:41 pm

It is part of my track Peter, it is just easier to work on there than on my bench sometimes!

Regards, Lloyd
LloydL
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:24 am

There is progress on the Minis!
The 43Motorsports Mini Monaco will get the body mount glued in soon, ready for paint, well a little sanding is due in between.
And a 43Motorsports Mini Broadspeed GT morphed into a Mini Pickup.
Due to the small things that i do not like a 100% about the cast, i started with a new Mini Pickup from scratch. Will use the front half of one Heller kit and the body panels from a 2nd Heller kit to lengthen the body in the back. New rear body parts will be done from PS material.
I need to order PS round material in 1mm for the roll bar in the back after the drivers cabin.

Peter
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby LloydL » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:49 am

Great job, as ever Peter!

Regards, Lloyd.
LloydL
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:11 am

the middle parts of the blue mini kit will act as rear body panels for the gray Mini. The rear will get a cover and a roll cage. Fender flares to follow as well.

looking forward to get the new chassis running. ball bearings in that small chassis along with nice gears - what will that sound like :D
pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:36 am

That looks very nice Peter. I will be looking forward to seeing it when it is finished.

Cheers
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pfuetze » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:21 am

pfuetze
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby munter » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:38 am

There is so much on my bench right now that I am having trouble seeing the resin from the trees. I have been working up an OSCA shell that is nearing silicone bath state but I have also back poured an old interior and made a Mark 2 version from it for a friends Bentley...he needs at least 9cm by 5cm. A Mark 3 version may yet appear.

I have tried to get a bit more definition around that bucket head. Also photographing clear parts under artificial light is a bit of challenge.

Mark 1 version.
Mark 2 version
munter
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Next

Return to HRW 1/43rd Scale