[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - MY DIRT MODIFIEDS (VERSION 2.0)

MY DIRT MODIFIEDS (VERSION 2.0)

HO Scale Slot Car Forum
From T-Jets to Magnet Missles!

Re: MY DIRT MODIFIEDS (VERSION 2.0)

Postby TuscoTodd » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:16 am

Very cool Modifieds!
And I have to again say "WOW!" - having done my share of "relivery" action on the Racing Rigs - the detail you are putting on these with the hand painted lettering is truly IMPRESSIVE!!!
Thanks for sharing!
:text-bravo:
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby TeamMadMarsupial » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:03 pm

TeamMadMarsupial
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TeamMadMarsupial » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:23 pm

TeamMadMarsupial
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby sweet » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:30 pm

WOW!
sweet
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby qball41 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:30 pm

That is some amazing work!

Team mad marsupial, how about some pictures of your track?

Since I'm building a dirt oval, I'd like to see what others have done.
qball41

Postby qball41 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:53 pm

qball41

Postby TeamMadMarsupial » Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:16 am

I must apologize to both shotgundave and qball41 as to how long it has taken me to respond to your questions. Had PC trouble for some time and am just getting back up to speed.

As for the sliding action, the answer isn't real cut and dry. Yes and no would be my response. On my little 1/4 mile home dirt oval, with my runners, the answer is yes, they powerslide real nice. I also use the old Power Steering shoes and some homemade "wide" pick up shoes to enable the cars to still pick up power when hung out through the corners.

The answer for my more serious cars I build for racing with our club is...no! While I like powersliding through the corners.....I like winning more! My racers are made as heavy as possible with the strongest magnets and stickiest tires I can find. Putting the power to the track, getting good traction and keeping the car straight are all hard to do with a loose handing car. Make them as tight, handling wise, as possible to race.

So, sideways and fun at home, straight and fast at the club track.
TeamMadMarsupial
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TeamMadMarsupial » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:22 am

TeamMadMarsupial
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby sweet » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:06 am

What a great shot!
sweet
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TeamMadMarsupial » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:05 am

TeamMadMarsupial
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TeamMadMarsupial » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:52 am

TeamMadMarsupial
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Ralphthe3rd » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:40 am

Jeff, very nice Pix and awesome models, thanks for sharing them my friend :text-goodpost:
Ralphthe3rd
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TeamMadMarsupial » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:09 pm

TeamMadMarsupial
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:14 pm

I see my favorite, crazy hand painter is at it again! What a great looking machine!!!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby kcl » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:38 am

Very nice Jeff. Like the front end configuration. What did you use
for your shocks? Also is that a tube run across to mount those
G-Plus wheels. Cars look so much better with those little details
on them proving again that a lot can be done with little cars
to enhance their appearance just like larger scale cars.
We just don't have all those cool resin parts to work with.

Kevin
kcl
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to HRW HO Scale