[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - 2012 1st Ever Truck Proxy Race

2012 1st Ever Truck Proxy Race

1/24th Scale Slot Car Forum
"Home Of The Big Ones!"

2012 1st Ever Truck Proxy Race

Postby RazorJon » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:15 pm

Rules 1925-1975 Truck
1\24 1\25 Scale must have a Driver
H&R Chassis or one you built :idea:
NO MAG :naughty:
Any Motor Any Tire
SEPT 29 2012
SEND YOUR TRUCK OR SHOW UP AND HELP ME RUN

Track Info
Long fast Carrera Track large banked curves and long straights between with 3 feet in elevation changes. 170 feet lap length I will run the trucks on the 2 middle lanes 10 laps recording the fastest, I run at 15 volts with 16K motor but I can run at your requested voltage keep in mind my track likes a little more power to climb the hills and banks.

You will be judged on speed and looks we have trophy's that I built and some other cool prizes (sorry if you get a trophy) :o
I hope Harry will be here to help :shhh:
Chili Dogs or maybe Chicken and dumplings :animals-chickencatch:

Let me know if you are coming, it will be race what you bring after the truck fun
Thanks RazorJon
RazorJon
Tire Razor Guy

Re: 2012 1st Ever Truck Proxy Race

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:26 pm

:auto-layrubber:

Mine will be ready!
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:07 pm

You can make it, Jeremy.

I think I may have set a new record for waay too much into this stuff. Last night I dreamed a slot car (really a truck), and I'm going to build it and hopefully send it to Jon's big day. Honestly, what's nuttier than dreaming a slot car?
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:35 pm

So you are saying dreaming about slot cars isn't a good sign?

Uh oh...
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby waaytoomuchintothis » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:13 pm

Yup. We're way too much into this. By the way, I got the kits out and looked at the dream car/truck, and I can do it. I'm going to build it. Completely insane idea.
waaytoomuchintothis
"Seasoned SlotRacer"

Postby RazorJon » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:36 pm

get them trucks built

I hope to have 3 to show :dance:
RazorJon
Tire Razor Guy

Postby nhdungeonracer » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:30 am

Jon, when you say trucks, do you mean pickup trucks, or the real trucks (Mack, Kenworth, etc)?
nhdungeonracer
SCC Mechanic

Postby RazorJon » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:55 am

RazorJon
Tire Razor Guy

Postby RazorJon » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:37 pm

Is anyone planning on coming in person, how about those SEMO boys,
all are welcome trucks or not just let me know

we can crank up the power and go mag :auto-car:
RazorJon
Tire Razor Guy

Postby cagee13 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:52 am

I would like to make the trip and bring some guys with me but that weekend is up in the air right now. I'll let you know sometime next week if a I can make the trip.
cagee13
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby RazorJon » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:38 pm

Hope you and the gang makes it, we will have plenty of coffee

If you plan on sending me your trucks, PM me for my address, please put your name under your truck so we do not confuse anyone

Plan on 11:00 for the show to start End ?
To the early birds, I think you know who I am talking about, if you show up before 10 you better have milk and donuts :hand:

Hope to see all of you, we will make sure you have a good time :text-welcomeconfetti:

RazorJon
RazorJon
Tire Razor Guy

Postby Austin » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:34 pm

there is no way I can put a truck together for this race, will there be more ? Please lots of photos
Austin
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby RazorJon » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:40 pm

RazorJon
Tire Razor Guy

Postby Tubby » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:12 pm

Let's hope I can get this thing painted this weekend. I will mail it and your kits together. No I haven't forgotten I was trying to use the kits as motivation to finish the truck up. You know how that goes! :oops:
Tubby
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby cagee13 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:24 pm

Tubby I feel your pain. I plan on starting my truck build this weekend.......I've got a little bit done, but not much.
cagee13
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Next

Return to HRW 1/24 Scale