[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - It's back! The 2020 SCCA Proxy rules and reg thread!!!

It's back! The 2020 SCCA Proxy rules and reg thread!!!

Let's Go!

Re: It's back! The 2020 SCCA Proxy rules and reg thread!!!

Postby wanabgts » Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:09 pm

Just a heads up guys I have copied this thread over to the new forum. To entice some of you to head over and sign up I have attached a link to a thread in the other forum that has all the slimline motor pods your heart desires!

https://hrw.vbulletin.net/forum/hrw-all ... -resources

Zack
wanabgts
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:11 pm

I don't know how SCCA did it in the sixty's. Were there podiums by class? If so we could do that here. I know it would mean the host would have to break the cars down by class but I do it for the Forums Cup Proxy. Just a thought. My cars finished 8th Modified 6th Production. The spreadsheet is color coded so you can tell on class from the other. But the finishing order is all lumped together. Which means again extra work for someone to separate the classes.

My Modified cars was Hawk powered. Now will a sidewinder pod fit under that Porsche 911. I may have to try that as an option for the slim motor.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Austin » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:10 am

I can't post in the new forum. Same as Audi1

Dangerous Web Page BlockedYou attempted to access:https://hrw.vbulletin.net/forum/hrw-all-scales/the-hrw-proxy-forum/scca-proxy-2020/325-2020-scca-built-thread-resourcesThis is a known dangerous web page. It is highly recommended that you do NOT visit this page.
Austin
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC » Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:34 pm

Where can a person purchase the Policar slim-can motor. My Lotus 23 would much sooner have one of these in it.
BARC

Postby glasshorsevh » Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:41 pm

Please reserve the number 67 for Tiny Alice Racing. We have not yet decided on what car to field as yet.

Val
glasshorsevh
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby wanabgts » Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:47 pm

wanabgts
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby wanabgts » Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:49 pm

wanabgts
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Austin » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:36 pm

I just order one from a HRW SPONSOR Policar slim-can motor

Austin
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Mitch58 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:01 pm

Zack,
After looking at last years builds and the lap times they had on my track I'm changing my entry to a GT40 #19.
Mitch58
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Mitch58 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:12 pm

Entry fee sent
Mitch58
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby docdoom » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:08 pm

Mitch taking the ford road. thought you were Ferrari kind of guy. You know fast and flashy but only last 30 laps before you break... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
docdoom
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby torquemutant » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:26 pm

Count me in this year. Not sure what class yet but reserve a spot for me with #7 :music-rockout:
torquemutant
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby cj74 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:15 pm

I'm a definite maybe. :think:
cj74
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Doubl-B » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:00 am

PM and LEB are both out of stock on the Policar motors. I also looked at SCC, Cloverleaf and Cincy. Anybody know where they are available?
thx.
BB
Doubl-B
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby wanabgts » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:14 am

wanabgts
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to 2020 SCCA Proxy