[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - It's back! The 2020 SCCA Proxy rules and reg thread!!!

It's back! The 2020 SCCA Proxy rules and reg thread!!!

Let's Go!

Re: It's back! The 2020 SCCA Proxy rules and reg thread!!!

Postby wanabgts » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:21 am

Alright guys the original post is updated with current entries. Some of us are undecided on class, so as soon as you know where you are going to end up please notify me and I will move you into the appropriate column.

Regarding tires. I have decided to make this a Rubber tire only proxy. Most of the proxies ran on this forum are rubber tire and I believe this adds another level of tuning to the cars and also creates more equal performance on race day. I investigated my own stock of tires, as well as some on the market. I think there are enough options out there that this should not inhibit peoples ability to build a scale, fast car. My goal is to provide a hard rule that everyone can follow. Under last years rules I would have made my tires EXACTLY 8mm, and from the sounds of it possibly left some performance on the table.

Lastly, I am going to allow double entries at this time. However if there happens to be many individuals on the wait list for this proxy, I may make it 1 entry only so that everyone gets to play. I will do this before the payment date so there is no issue of refunds.

I am also asking that everyone be paid up by Dec 1st. Delivery for cars will be January 15th. Hopefully that will keep us on track for completing the proxy in 2020 and moving on to 2021!

Thanks for all the interest, I am working on track for this proxy and it should be a blast!

Zack
wanabgts
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:36 am

Mitch,
I believe the designation modified or production relates to the class the car ran in real life and not the type of chassis you use.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby wanabgts » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:37 am

You are correct. Any build type is allowed in each class. The classing is just to simulate real scca clasification.

Zack
wanabgts
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Brumos RSR » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:42 am

E Modified Porsche 904. Happy w the tire rule, I sure wish a 9mm would fit under the narrow 904. Other modifications will be used to keep up with the big boys.
Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby wanabgts » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:12 pm

wanabgts
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Doubl-B » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:15 pm

Sign me up - I'd like to get in again with my old nbr 5 .

Can I suggest putting this in a new proxy topic called "2020 SCCA Proxy" instead of having it buried in the 2018 SCCA Proxy topic. I think a lot more people will see it when looking for proxies to enter. (Group 5 did the same thing and by the time I found the discussions for the new proxy, it was too late to pursue entering a car in the event.)

Thx.
BB
Doubl-B
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby wanabgts » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:19 pm

I will get you in Double-B and message Harry about a new subject title.

Zack
wanabgts
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Z-carfan » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:57 pm

Are you reserving entries and or car numbers for last years entrants?
Haven’t decide if I’m entering but was curious as someone has claimed a number I ran last year.
Thanks.
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby wanabgts » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:07 pm

wanabgts
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Mitch58 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:19 pm

Zack,
Let's drop the GTO 250 and keep the 275 #69 until you see how many participants you have.
I'll keep it ready to go in case you still have open spots come race time.
Mitch58
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Aloha » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:51 pm

#11 for me please.
Aloha
Dale
Aloha
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:31 am

My entry will be an A/P Corvette Sting Ray...…...with the "stinger" tweaked just a little...…………….

……….I'm coming for you, Austin, Radarek and Leadfoot...…………….

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby wanabgts » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:11 am

Allan already in here with the callouts, I like it!

Zack
wanabgts
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:16 am

Oh forgot to put car type.

#112 Fly Ferrari 250 GTO
#1 MRRC Porsche 911
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Austin » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:28 am

Hi Allan

At Allenbrook Speedway

Austin 69 laps
Allan 65 laps

Snake is just getting faster and faster. Taken care of that tire rub, lighten the body, Looking into removing the roof.
You better have a lifeguard to keep that Stingray from drowning.
Austin
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to 2020 SCCA Proxy