[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Autoworld Ho dragstrip question?

Autoworld Ho dragstrip question?

HO Scale Slot Car Forum
From T-Jets to Magnet Missles!

Postby BRP32 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:06 am

How long is the Autoworld Ho dragstrip from one end to the other when set up?

Reason being I just dug out the rest of my Ho tomy track I have and I have a pile of 15" straights.

I see you can buy just the starting and finish sections of the Autoworld dragstrip separately and was thinking about doing so to set up a drag strip on a shelf down my basement.

No need buying a whole set when I have so many 15" straights already.

Thanks for any info provided!

:text-thankyouyellow:
BRP32
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Autoworld Ho dragstrip question?

Postby Jesla » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:16 am

I think it's 13 feet.......
Jesla
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BRP32 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:22 am

Thanks Jesla!

All I need is the start light/finish light sections now.

Cool.

Got to use the resources I have laying around.

:D :D :D :D :D
BRP32
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Austin » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:58 pm

I just got the start light/finish light sections using 10 15" straights plus two on the end to stop, All so picked up two controllers and a three step power pack. The youngest have a lot of fun.
Austin
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BRP32 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:01 pm

Hey Austin!

Sounds like you and I have very like minds! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I want to do the same thing and mount it on a shelf along my basement wall.

I am assuming the cords come with the start finish sections to connect the two sections together electrically to operate the win/lose lights?
BRP32
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Austin » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:17 pm

Austin
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BRP32 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:12 pm

Huh?

Imagine that?

Thanks Austin!

I never actually looked at a set in person so I didn't know what it entailed.

Thank you for the info.

It was very helpful!

I thought the start and finish line were tied together by wires somehow?

My bad thinking again! :lol:

Wayne :text-thankyouyellow:
BRP32
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ourwayband » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:56 pm

Hey Wayne,they are battery operated as Austin posted.Neat setup and fun to run..Nice working tree and winner lights on the Finish gate..
Rusty
ourwayband
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Austin » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:24 pm

What happens when your car is to fast and doesn't brake on the two the last two 15'" straights, It hits the wall and comes flying back at you. LOL
Austin
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to HRW HO Scale