[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Some More Old Favorites

Some More Old Favorites

HO Scale Slot Car Forum
From T-Jets to Magnet Missles!

Some More Old Favorites

Postby dge467 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:40 pm

dge467
The King of Foil

Re: Some More Old Favorites

Postby Ralphthe3rd » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:12 pm

Sweet Pair ! :handgestures-thumbup: I really like the Mopar, it does look like a Plymouth from the front now :text-goodpost:
Ralphthe3rd
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BRP32 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:13 am

Hey Jeff!

Great pair and a great story!!!!

Both of those cars look great!

I remember going to flea markets and the swap meets when my Dad and my Uncle were showing their cars.

I remember passing by huge boxes of t-jets and hot wheels back in the day.

I remember when my mom sold all my hot wheels/Tonka trucks and such at her garage sale when I was saving up for my mini bike and go cart.

I wish I had all my stuff back but that mini bike and go cart were great memories also!!!!

Jeff, Thanks again for sharing!

Yours and others stories have been very enjoyable to read and have dislodged memories I hadn't thought about in years.....

Good times! Good times!

Wayne :D
BRP32
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ourwayband » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:03 pm

Another great story and cool cars Jeff!

Rusty
ourwayband
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dge467 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:37 pm

I am glad you guys enjoy the cars and stories, I definitely like seeing your cars and the stories behind them too!
dge467
The King of Foil

Postby BRP32 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:59 pm

I really enjoy sharing our stories!

The more we do this the more the vaults of my memories are unlocked of the many cool car stories I have to tell from days gone by....... :auto-driving:
BRP32
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to HRW HO Scale