SLOT SHOW THIS SUNDAY !!

HO Scale Slot Car Forum
From T-Jets to Magnet Missles!

SLOT SHOW THIS SUNDAY !!

Postby BIG E » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:52 am

Yes, it's here again, every May and November. LOTS of vendors, many of the same you'd see at the Super Bowl Sunday Show on Long Island.
Mostly HO, with some 1/32-24 also. New, used, and aftermarket items. Thousands of cars!
Sunday November 17th, 9 am - 2 pm, -- $5 admission, under 12 free, early admission $20
PAL Building
33 Baldwin Rd.
Parsippany, NJ
Call Pete @ 973-299-1040 --- pserraon@aol.com
EZ access from Interstate RT 80 / NJ RT 46

See you all there! -- Ernie
BIG E
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

SLOT SHOW REVIEW... and PREVIEW !!

Postby BIG E » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:49 pm

The show in Parsippany, NJ was very well attended. The weather was wet and misty all day, so nobody had to hang at home raking leaves!
Customer traffic was brisk, and I was glad to sell more than a few assorted items -- especially those boxes of large scale slot track!
Found a few things to spend some of my modest profits on, and had a great time catching up with all my friends, both vendors and customers, that I've made within the hobby. There were many great door prizes donated by the vendors for attendees, too.

Morgantown, PA is the next big show here in the northeast, Sunday Dec. 8th. Check BUD'S HO CARS website or the RESIN DUDE website (Rick and his wife Felicia host this 4th annual event) for full details. It's about three hours one way for me to this one, but it's quickly become one of my favorites on the calender.
This large show features HO, 1/32, 1/24 scale slot cars and accessories, and a traditional model car show and swap meet, with public voting picking Best Race Car and Best Street Car winners. Other vendors specialize in selling all types of diecast vehicles and auto racing memorabilia. In addition, there will be HO racing events and door prizes, too. It takes up much of the ground floor at the Holiday Inn... you get the idea.

Santa will be visiting, too! See you there... Ernie
BIG E
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to HRW HO Scale