[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - TEST POST?

TEST POST?

HO Scale Slot Car Forum
From T-Jets to Magnet Missles!

TEST POST?

Postby TeamMadMarsupial » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:09 pm

TeamMadMarsupial
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: TEST POST?

Postby Ralphthe3rd » Wed May 01, 2013 8:56 am

Nice work and paint on that Build :)
And FYI- I've not contributed much to this NEW site either.....
Ralphthe3rd
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TeamMadMarsupial » Wed May 01, 2013 7:37 pm

TeamMadMarsupial
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Ralphthe3rd » Thu May 02, 2013 9:18 am

Your pix look fine :handgestures-thumbup: , nothing appears to be "cut off" when I'm viewing them !?
Ralphthe3rd
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TeamMadMarsupial » Thu May 02, 2013 10:21 am

Must be my screen settings then? Both pics are cut off on the right side on my screen. As long as you all can see them, I guess I'll not try to make any changes.

So I have a question.......if you are familiar with the thread I had on the old site, are you interested in me starting the same thread here?

As mentioned, although they aren't perfect, I would like to share my builds with the HRW viewers instead of finishing each car and wondering if I'm only quenching my own little quest to build every car I can get a good picture of.

I'll ask those of you who view this thread to let me know if I should continue?

Thanks
Jeff
TeamMadMarsupial
TeamMadMarsupial
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Thu May 02, 2013 11:51 am

I always enjoy your builds. Ditto what Bibbster said.

And for the record, the are a lot of folks that enjoy looking and "lurking" and do not post. But they do get great ideas from work such as yours.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby hoganracing » Thu May 02, 2013 9:27 pm

Yes, continue to post pictures of your builds. I enjoy seeing builds in any scale and the HO section doesn't get as many posts as the larger scales.

Patrick
hoganracing
Frequent Flyer

Postby racer6583 » Fri May 03, 2013 7:15 pm

I must concur with the others I always like to look at your builds so please continue your thread here also.

and you too Ralph I have some HO all tyco just waiting to find good deals on the other brands maybe find some running chassie and see what I can turn out maybe.
racer6583
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ourwayband » Sat May 04, 2013 6:36 am

I'm with you fellars ! I tend to read a lot more than I post.I too enjoy your HO builds ,Ralphs track and builds.
thanks for sharing
Rusty
ourwayband
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to HRW HO Scale