Binghamton, NY Model/Slot show, Jan 20th, and also...

HO Scale Slot Car Forum
From T-Jets to Magnet Missles!

Binghamton, NY Model/Slot show, Jan 20th, and also...

Postby BIG E » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:56 pm

Well, for years I've wanted to try vending at this show, so here goes...
My good friend Bob "Mr. Aurora" Beers, promoter of the famous Super Bowl Slot Car Shows on Long Island, along with his huge selection of Aurora HO cars and parts, and myself with my model auto parts set up (1/25-24 scale) and an assorted selection of new and vintage slot cars and accessories (mostly HO), are road tripping it up from eastern CT and southern Long Island, respectively, and will be making our premier appearance at this show. Weather report is looking good for next weekend, too. The show location is:

American Legion Post 1645, 177 Robinson St. Binghamton, NY 13904
Saturday, January 20, 2018 - 8 am to 1 pm
For more show info call Butch Somers @ 607-722-2716
EZ access from NY RT17 or Interstate RT81

Anyone in the general vicinity, here's your chance to get up close and in touch with Bob's impressive inventory of NOS Aurora stuff, along with a nice selection of T-Jet & AFX cars, as well as lots of cool HO racing & collectables from myself and the other model kit and accessory vendors.
Looking forward to this, so I hope to see you there. Come by and say hello from the HRW forum! -- Ernie :>)

...and while we're out on the road -- Sunday Jan 21st we'll be at the Wayne, NJ PAL hall for John Carlisle's model/slot/promo/die cast car and collectible show. Just google the hall for direction info.
Come on out to this long established show! -- E
BIG E
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to HRW HO Scale