[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Track build!!!

Track build!!!

HO Scale Slot Car Forum
From T-Jets to Magnet Missles!

Track build!!!

Postby TuscoTodd » Thu May 18, 2017 8:34 pm

TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Re: Track build!!!

Postby dge467 » Thu May 18, 2017 8:52 pm

Looking forward to your track build Todd! Let us know how that power supply works out. I am curious!
dge467
The King of Foil

Postby dreinecke » Thu May 18, 2017 10:31 pm

Todd - glad to see you building a new track!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Thu May 18, 2017 10:50 pm

Outstanding.

I have the 5 amp version and it works perfectly. These are great supplies for the price.

So look forward to the build photos. I see a great article coming.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Z-carfan » Fri May 19, 2017 6:45 am

Great layout Todd. Reminds me of the 'Roval' they used to run in CART.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby vins123 » Fri May 19, 2017 12:33 pm

it does look nice and it will be a fast one, bravo
Sylvain
vins123
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby GASSERMAN » Fri May 19, 2017 6:42 pm

That's going to look real nice Todd. What track will you be using ? Or are you going to route one out? Or a MAX TRAX . I just ordered a oval HO Max Trax . Keep us updated please. Bob...................
GASSERMAN
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Fri May 19, 2017 8:34 pm

Thanks guys! :D

Bob - I am actually doing this in good ol' AFX / TOMY track. Some day I'd love to get a Wizzard or Max Trax track - I have run on a number of them between the COHORA and TRI-STATE HO guys and they are smoooooooth and fast! The sectional track takes more work to get "nice" but I have driven on some VERY smooth examples, so I wanted to give it a whirl! :)
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby BIG E » Fri May 19, 2017 8:53 pm

Hello Todd, I like the design of the corners with them both being increasing radius on the exit.
I have one question though - are you going with yellow lane on the outside? Most four laners are color coded yellow, blue, white, red, from the inside out. Absolutely your call, of course, it just caught my eye when I saw the diagram.
Good luck with your track project, it should be lots of FUN when completed. Enjoy! -- Ernie :>)
BIG E
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri May 19, 2017 8:55 pm

Reminds me of my HO Door track. Still have it too.

I bet you make a really nice one.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby TuscoTodd » Fri May 19, 2017 8:58 pm

TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby TuscoTodd » Fri May 19, 2017 9:05 pm

Ernie - LOL! I hadn't even noticed that I had the colors backward to the norm - but yes, yellow will be the inside lane and ohhhhh what a FUN lane yellow is already looking to be! :D

Harry - that is great to see! Thanks for sharing the picture!

There is a lot of work to go yet - but just had to share. :D
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri May 19, 2017 10:33 pm

You are not wasting any time are you?

Congrats on a fast start.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby ourwayband » Sat May 20, 2017 5:09 am

Looking good Todd!!
ourwayband
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Sat May 20, 2017 7:36 am

What a great idea Todd, 4 lane fairground fun.
I have always wondered about building a small coffee table layout with a removable glass top. Of course I've already got too much on my plate. But i recall seeing one in a book a number of years ago. Keep the pics coming, it's am interesting build.
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Next

Return to HRW HO Scale