[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Proxy HO drag race rules and dates:

Proxy HO drag race rules and dates:

HO Scale Slot Car Forum
From T-Jets to Magnet Missles!

Re: Proxy HO drag race rules and dates:

Postby sweet » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:03 am

Put me down for two (2) in Pancake stock, and two for Stock Inline.
sweet
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Ecbill » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:19 pm

Dave,

Put me down for 1 Stock pancake, 1 Stock in line, 1 Modified inline.

Thanks,
Bill
Ecbill
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Ecbill » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:15 pm

Know what you mean Tusco Todd. I'm hoping I have some 14 ohm arms in my collection of stuff. Mostly kept all of what was once thought of as performance parts. Figured, who needs that stock stuff?
Ecbill
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby sweet » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:14 pm

sweet
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Ecbill » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:32 pm

Ecbill
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Z-carfan » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:22 pm

I was just looking through some of the forums about the AutoWorld 4 gear cars and how to get them running better. (assuming all stock of course)
Found a few good posts to reference, so I am going to try to clean up one of my stock ones to send in. Hoping to get a feel for the drag racing scene.
Plus dipping my toes into the HO world again, since I've been back mainly 1/32. I do have a 4 lane HO road course set up and one of the Auto World drag sets.

Question, does doing any mods to the body, shaving or lowering, take it out of a 'stock' class?
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby sweet » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:31 pm

sweet
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Ecbill » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:20 pm

Dave,

Is it ok if I send a few more cars to enter in your race?

I'm thinking maybe 2 more stock pancakes, 2 modifieds or 1 modified and 1 king of the strip.

If all goes well the hauler will be loaded tomorrow. :auto-driving:

Thanks,
Bill
Last edited by Ecbill on Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ecbill
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Ecbill » Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:41 pm

Ecbill
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Ecbill » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:19 pm

Yep, 56-57 Vettes are my favorites. Back in the day, I had duplicates of the original Magnatraction red hard top and yellow convertible, so I made a red convertible and yellow hard top. Wish I kept them.

It'll be interesting to see how the pancakes run on your track. I spent a day tuning and tweaking what I thought were my fastest pancake cars, only to find that a box stock General Lee Xtraction was blowing their doors off. The General's chassis is now in the purple 57. It would not surprise me at all to see different results on your track.
Ecbill
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Ecbill » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:15 pm

Probably 20 or so years ago, a company was making kit cars of the 57 Vette, that were designed to be built on a G-body chassis. At the time I had a 79 Regal that would have been a great donor. I inquired about buying one of the kits, only to learn that the company was bought out by a rival who decided not to continue the 57 Vette kit. :angry-tappingfoot:
Ecbill
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:03 pm

Transporter headed south!

Ten AW/ JL pancake contenders - one of which is a nearly brand new "Christine" car that I had to include in the mix because, well, I just want to see pics of it competing at the track.
(even if it ends up looking at the tail lights of every other car in the field. :) )

And two inline fighters on Tomy chassis.

Should make for some good (albeit probably somewhat slow) entertainment! :D
:auto-layrubber:
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby Z-carfan » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:00 am

OK, three on the way to you as of yesterday.
Just a quick pic so you have them.
Sorry the 440X2 does not have a drag body, but well raced. It will be interesting to see how these perform for my first entries.

Both drag cars are 4 gear with Super Tires, otherwise slightly tweeked stock.
The Kodak car has older AJ's silicone tires. Note: it is the fastest of my entries.

Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to HRW HO Scale