[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - GT3 Proxy 2020_Tracks, Shipping_Arrivals

GT3 Proxy 2020_Tracks, Shipping_Arrivals

GT3 Proxy 2020_Tracks, Shipping_Arrivals

Postby F1Fan » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:43 pm

Hi

I trust you are enjoying summer and perhaps working on your GT3 entry....I am certainly enjoying my summer and returned from a vacation in Oregon yesterday. I love that State and especially the great town of Hood River. I think I drank my weight in craft beer, there are soooo many great beer options, even made a day trip to Bend...for more options! [all this added "beer pounds"...makes the real reason for going to the Gorge MUCH harder....windsurfing on the Columbia River!! :D ]

I tried looking through the window of wannabgt's slot workshop in Portland when we drove by, but his skunkworks had too many security people keeping an eye on the place, I could not get near it!

All kidding aside, can I please ask/remind you to review the following:

1) Please make sure your entry name is on the bottom of the car, and you include the body screw adjustment settings
2) I really appreciate you including a full and clearly printed return label with your car, it makes my life a lot easier shipping the cars back - please remember that I am sometimes shipping the cars from outside your country, please include your full address. I will provide an option later to post (forum) your car specifications, but including a note with your tyre, motor, gear, wheel and guide details is also appreciated.
3) You do have a USA shipping option, however you will need to contact me for details and it will cost an additional $5, since I have to pay the ship forwarder for receiving the package. Deadline etc still applies, and so does a custom document. [this option only really applies to those shipping within the USA, if at all]
4) Please make sure you always include a custom note, value of $10 and for a demo race event, to be returned to owner, no commercial value. Include your name and address on this note. Please only declare the minimum/insure value, otherwise Canada Post will access an import tax + a handling fee. You will be responsible for this extra cost. If you insure the car for $200, but declare the car to be worth $10, they will use the insured value for accessing the tax value.
5) If you are shipping by courier, you will need my street address, since my regular mailing address is a PO Box and couriers don't usually deliver to PO Boxes.

Address for shipping by regular mail (PM me for courier or if you would like to ship to my US address (+$5 required))
Chris Struwig
PO Box 2575
Sardis Station Main
Chilliwack BC
V2R 1A8
Canada

6) The deadline (November 15th ( date corrected on Oct 15)- as per post in rules thread) is strictly enforced, but since I will be out of country for part of September and October, I would suggest you make sure your entry arrives AFTER October 15th....plenty of time between then and the deadline.
7) Postage is not cheap and I would appreciate it if you ship your car well protected, but also also be considered of the package weight and size. The Slot.It plastic clam container is an excellent way to ship your car, placing your car inside one of these (with the included foam) and then within a cardboard box with bubble wrap seems to work well. Please use it if you have one available, write your name on the outside and I will return it to you. If not, use whatever you consider is the best way to protect your car, but please refrain from using slot car display cases if at all possible.

I wanted to get this posted, because like many of you, I am distracted with things other than slot cars in the summer :o

Chris
F1Fan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: GT3 Proxy 2020_Tracks, Shipping_Arrivals

Postby F1Fan » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:58 pm

The final list of tracks will soon be posted, I am reaching out to the track owners and it will be confirmed here - please note the below is tentative until confirmed:

Looking back at the past year's reports will give you details on these tracks

Round 0 and Shootout round - Niki Lauda Ring - Chilliwack BC (late November)
Round 1 - Superslab - December
Round 2 - California - late December / early January
Round 3 - Atlanta - January
Round 4 - Fast co. - February
Round 5 - Smokeio/Shoreliners - late February
Round 6 - Audi1 - March
Round 7 - AB (Calgary) - late March/April
Round 8 - AB (Edmonton) - April
Round 9 - CGYRacer (Kelowna) - May
Round 10 - F1Fan Lauda Ring

Chris
F1Fan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby redlynr » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:24 am

Shipping address?
redlynr
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:17 pm

I am also looking for a shipping address for this. 4 th chassis and I have to get it out of the house before there is a fifth!
BARC

Postby F1Fan » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:35 am

Hi Guys

Arrived home from SA late last night. Things are rather chaotic this morning, but will update everyone and the forum soon. Deadline for cars to be here is November , so you have a bit more than one month!

Chris

EDIT: I was a bit jet-lagged last night :D - deadline is November 15th - as per the original post . Apologies for the confusion.

​​​​​​​Chris
F1Fan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Fast Co. » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:45 pm

Chris,
What is the shipping address?
Fast Co.
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby F1Fan » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:56 pm

Above post #1 address added and "GT3 Proxy 2020_Registration Rules & Info (UPDATED)" thread post #1 also updated with mailing details

https://www.homeracingworld.us/viewtopi ... 15#p236515
F1Fan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby F1Fan » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:19 pm

Deadline for cars to be here is November 15th - as per post #1 in the rules thread - apologies for the showing the 18th in the above post. This has been corrected, you have one month to complete your best proxy car ever!!

Chris
F1Fan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby F1Fan » Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:16 am

Please continue to post on the this forum, we will make a clean break from our home here to our new home when we start the Technical Inspection and Qualifying Round. It is only about 4 weeks or so until then.

Thanks
F1Fan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Tequila Kid » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:20 am

Tequila Kid

Postby F1Fan » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:15 pm

Please follow this link to the new forum, that's our new home!

https://www.hrwforum.com/forum/hrw-all-scales/the-hrw-proxy-forum/gt3-proxy-2020/1983-gt3_proxy-2020_tracks_shipping_arrivals
F1Fan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby F1Fan » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:16 pm

https://www.hrwforum.com/forum/hrw-all-scales/the-hrw-proxy-forum/gt3-proxy-2020/1983-gt3_proxy-2020_tracks_shipping_arrivals
F1Fan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

F1Fan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

F1Fan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby F1Fan » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:54 am

Just a reminder that we are now posting on the new forum, please register and join us. The first entry has arrived!

Chris

New Forum thread: https://www.hrwforum.com/forum/hrw-all-scales/the-hrw-proxy-forum/gt3-proxy-2020
F1Fan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Next

Return to Group 5 Proxy 2019