[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Group 5 Banner Presentation, Awards & Car Returns

Group 5 Banner Presentation, Awards & Car Returns

Re: Group 5 Banner Presentation & Awards Ceremony

Postby arroldn » Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:49 pm

Well I think it has all been said. Congratulations to all who sat on the podium any place in this series. To the top three finishers overall, I'm trying to get there. Thank you all for all the tips you have given. Hopefully I can race my way into the GT3 field for 2020.

Camber 2 years in a row. Will it be 3 in 2020???? Only time will tell.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: Group 5 Banner Presentation & Awards Ceremony

Postby jimmyslots1950 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:56 pm

Thanks Chris & helpers for a very professionaly run Proxy,to all the hosts & their helpers for making this Proxy so great to be a part of.
Congrats to Cam,Chris & Rob on building your amazing consistant cars & of course to team Pacific for a great team effort,with our inspirational team song from IZ.
Rookie at 69 years of age wow,I'll sleep well tonight.
Bring on the GT3's
Cheers Jimmy
jimmyslots1950

Re: Group 5 Banner Presentation, Awards & Car Returns

Postby F1Fan » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:36 am

I have 4 of the Group 5 t-shirts left (three size L and 1x size 2XL)

I will include a FREE t-shirt (only when shipped with your 2019 returning proxy car) if you are willing to pay $5 for the additional cost of shipping, post below if you want a t-shirt!

First come first served.

Image (the back of the shirt as the Group 5 banner logo)
F1Fan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:13 pm

Large please. Payment sent.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby F1Fan » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:26 pm

F1Fan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cgyracer » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:36 pm

Congratulations to jimmyslots for rookie of the year, I really enjoyed driving your car. You follow prestigious company with that award your Pacific teammate Camber won it the year before.

Host of the year thanks so much, I’m already planing how to try and improve hosting your cars!

Alwyn I’m off camping the previous week at Osoyoos and will be back the Friday of the long weekend so I should be home. This weekend I was home sheeting the frame underneath the cantilevered track. Maybe F1Fan can give you the Kelowna cars to bring back with you unless you are riding your motorcycle or have a full car aleady.

Rob
Cgyracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Camber » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:19 am

A thoroughly deserved award to Rob and the Kelowna boys, great track, video and outstanding racing.
Well done :text-bravo: :banana-dance: :text-thankyouyellow:

Really happy with team Pac's win this year, well done fellas.

And on to next year....

- Cam
Camber

Postby Dmn17 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:13 am

Congratulations to Camber, F1Fan and CGYRacer.
TO Chris and all track owners, drivers another great proxy it is so good to be able to see your car run and comments. Happy I made the top 16 that was too close now to finish GT3 car.

DMN17
Dmn17

Postby F1Fan » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:28 pm

The following cars shipped today:

chrisguyw
dmn17
gt6
53bn1
mr carp

Got to love Canada Post....NOT CHEAP!
F1Fan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby F1Fan » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:42 pm

The trophies arrived on Thursday, I am packing the cars and will do my best to ship them from WA this week. I need to get there during PO hours, if not, I will ship them from Oregon next week when I am there on vacation, faster and cheaper to ship from the USA.

Team Champions:

Host of the Year:

Top 3"

F1Fan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Brumos RSR » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:21 am

Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:29 pm

Nice looking hardware. I want some. Oh got to race my way in don't I. :doh: :roll: :o
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby F1Fan » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:04 pm

The rest of the cars shipped today, excluding the two local guys and Kelowna.

**Please post here once you receive your car.**

This now brings the season to a close, thanks again for your support.

Chris
F1Fan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby steeveew » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:33 pm

Got my car today.
Thanks Chris.

Steve
steeveew
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Aloha » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:26 pm

Hi Chris
Cars arrived back in Hawaii safely. We appreciate everything you do.
A big ... MAHALO!
Aloha
Dale
Ps. That means Thank You
To the other islanders great job team!
Aloha
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to Group 5 Proxy 2019