[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Group 5 Proxy Round 9 MID-BC

Group 5 Proxy Round 9 MID-BC

Re: Group 5 Proxy Round 9 MID-BC

Postby Tequila Kid » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:52 pm

Looking forward to the Racing. Super nice track. :banana-dance:
Tequila Kid

Postby Cgyracer » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:09 pm

Cgyracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Aloha » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:33 pm

Dang that car looks fast!!! Good to see it is ready to go. Sorry to hear you have to work so late.
Aloha
Dale
Aloha
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Camber » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:44 pm

Looks good, thanks again.
Camber

Postby Cgyracer » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:19 am

Hi guys, we will try to go live at 10:15 pacific time this morning. I will post a link if successful!

Been busy trying to set up for the first time.

Rob
Cgyracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby F1Fan » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:13 am

Lots of extra work, thanks Rob!

Good luck and thanks to everyone for bringing us this round.

I am not sure how I am going to decide between World Cup Soccer and the underdog SA team playing Spain, Canadian GP qualifying, Super Rugby.....and the most important slot car race in the WORLD!!
F1Fan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cgyracer » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:14 am

Hope this live link works!
Cgyracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cgyracer » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:33 am

At the start of each heat I’ll try to announce which car is which!
Cgyracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby F1Fan » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:21 pm

Great job, excellent coverage!

:clap:
F1Fan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Aloha » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:57 pm

Great event and the video is great
Aloha
Dale
Aloha
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Tequila Kid » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:09 pm

I think I can see why the BMW M1's are so fast. Look at how much tire you can stuff under the rear!!
Tequila Kid

Postby Cgyracer » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:16 pm

Thanks guys for letting us host this round. I'll be posting the results and pictures tonight. We ran four minute heats with the same two drivers in each lane throughout the whole race. It really seemed to me the cars finished fairly close to their qualify results I think but I have not looked it up yet to verify. The good cars really seem to handle the S's really well and at the same time have enough speed for the two long straights, this seems to me what will determine a good proxy car here. A good compromise is the challenge!

Randy & Lez

Henry & Randy

Leo & Ken

Randy, Henry, Lez, Henning, Leo

Richard

Cgyracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:31 pm

Wow my name in lights.

Thanks to our host and all who helped make this round possible.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cgyracer » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:37 pm

Stay tuned!
Last edited by Cgyracer on Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cgyracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby jimmyslots1950 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:32 pm

Thanks Rob & helpers for a great presentation,track is the best I've seen in proxy racing & the video has given me lots of feed back for my GT3 which is coming along nicely.
I'm excited with the GT3 build but also sad that the Group 5 is drawing to a close,this series is by far the best Proxy I've entered & my Bimmer has gone much better than I had expected.
Congrats to the podium guys with a special thanks to Rob for getting Cam back running just in time for the race.
Cheers Jimmy
jimmyslots1950

PreviousNext

Return to Group 5 Proxy 2019