[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Group 5 Proxy Round 9 MID-BC

Group 5 Proxy Round 9 MID-BC

Re: Group 5 Proxy Round 9 MID-BC

Postby Cgyracer » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:40 pm

FYI -- Adding the results to the spreadsheet. There was a couple heats with buzzes we were concerned about during the race indicating a missed lap so I'm verifying with the video to make sure the laps are proper on the spreadsheet. Official rest of the standings / pictures / spreadsheet to come!

Rob
Cgyracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Brumos RSR » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:35 pm

Close racing!! Cgyracer and your team, thank you for the video, pics and hosting the round. Congratulations to the podium builders and those who improved on their overall standings. This IS the most competitive of all the proxies I've ever participated in. DMN17, your car will haunt me in my sleep and keep me up for the next 6 months 1 week and 3 days. :D
Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cgyracer » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:58 pm

Here are the official results. The results are a little different from what I announced at the end of the video. Obviously I still need to do some work on my new slot sensors on my new track as there were some buzzes which indicated missed laps. There might be interference so I will reroute my cables. Going through the heat results tonight I verified the buzzes along with the lap times and verified the lap adjustment that was needed. Sorry to pull the rug out from under F1Fan but the biggest impact in the standings had Camber missing lap 17 in heat 24 ...….so Camber with the extra single lap pulls into first place. Sorry F1Fan!

Here are the official results!

Cgyracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cgyracer » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:00 am

Pictures to follow tomorrow
Cgyracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Camber » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:44 am

Wow what a result, super close racing, unlucky for F1fan. Haven't had a win since round 2 so Rob can be my mechanic anytime :text-thankyouyellow:
Well done Rob with 3rd, pacific had a good run this round.

Thanks for everyone involved in hosting this round, great track.

cheers,

- Cam
Camber

Postby Cgyracer » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:33 am

Beautiful cars guys, here's pictures of all the cars in their finishing order. Yes Team Pacific did finish strong here, amazing how the Islander's cars ran strong.

1st Camber, 2nd F1Fan, 3rd Cgyracer

4th Gas41T, 5th Jimmyslots, 6th Aloha

7th Lance, 7th Tequila Kid, 9th Chrisguyw

10th Redlynr, 11th Smokeio, 12th Superslab

13th Steeveew, 14th Lez, 15th AJK

16th Audi1, 17th dmn17, 18th Brumos RSR

19th Leadfoot46, 20th Arroldn, 21st GT6

22nd 53BN1, 23rd MrCarp, 24th Slotracerhawaii
Cgyracer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby 53BN1 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:11 am

Good morning Rob
Thanks for the excellent video and group commentary, the track is a truly beautiful design! Scott had at one point thought my Ferrari 512 had two laps on him, not the case! Although I found the segment with Scott, Mr Crap and me very informative, the Ferrari seems to be longer, thus the rear hangs out a fair amount, and the rear tyres are a little narrow and not treated which adds loss of time. The driving crew and marshals were super, thanks to all.
Ed aka 53BN1
Saskatoon
53BN1

Postby F1Fan » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:12 am

I went to bed first, I wake up the first looser!

What tha.....? I demand, a re-count, a re-race, a winning re-sult! I also demand to know what else came with that replacement guide from Australia......cash, cheque, diamonds??

:angry-tappingfoot:

All kidding aside, thanks for providing the live feed, I know it ads a lot more work, thanks for the great driving and marshalling, and a special shout out to those that never got to drive.

Rob thanks for letting us race on that beautiful track, another great event from the very fine folks at KSCC. Also thanks to those behind the scenes that organized the refreshments.

Congratulations to everyone else that’s pleased with their result, better luck to the others next time.

We are moving on to the final event and final race in the Group 5 era, what an amazing proxy series this has been.

See you all at he brand new Niki Lauda Ring soon for our final race....did YOU make the top 16?

Happy Canadian GP day :banana-dance:

Chris
F1Fan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:50 pm

Thanks to Rob and all who helped run this round. Beat my average position by one place.

Congratulations to those on the podium. Hopefully I'll build a better GT car. I know I will have to race my way into the field. Got to get the engineers on it ASAP.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby GAS41T » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:39 pm

Thanks Rob & Crew for the effort of hosting.....
Congratulations camber & podium getters
Happy with how my car is still going strong an nipping at the overall positions...

Bring on the GRAND FINALE ROUND

ROSSKO
GAS41T
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Tequila Kid » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:42 pm

Great event Rob. Congratulations. Glad you had the full video to review the sensor problem. Bad luck for F1 Fan... but fair is fair.

Beautiful track. Love how it flows. I'll have to make a special trip up to Kelowna to do some testing for the GT3 race. I'll bring the beer. What do you like..... other than Fosters? :mrgreen:
Tequila Kid

Postby F1Fan » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:36 pm

F1Fan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Tequila Kid » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:07 pm

Tequila Kid

Postby redlynr » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:58 am

Thanks for the run gents! Congrats to the podiumites!!
redlynr
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Kevan » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:14 am

Cam's run in the middle lane saved his bacon...
Kevan

Previous

Return to Group 5 Proxy 2019