[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Group 5 Proxy - Round 3 (Audi1)

Group 5 Proxy - Round 3 (Audi1)

Re: Group 5 Proxy - Round 3 (Audi1)

Postby Brumos RSR » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:26 am

Hats off to the builders of the 70, 10 and the 60. Looks like I was correct in adding the 1 or a 0 in the number. Congratulations to all who finished where they wanted or better. Allan, thank you and the team for the run and getting the most out of the #33 on race day as we finished tons better than qualifying or expected.
Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby GAS41T » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:57 am

Congrats to the podium well done.....
Thanks Allan for hosting and thanks to the drivers...
Very interesting series kicking off making it exciting

Bring on the next round
Rossko
GAS41T
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby redlynr » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:10 am

A nice surprise to wake up to this morning! (Thanks Chris!)

Thanks for the run Gents, and congrats to the podiumites!!
redlynr
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby MrCarp » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:10 pm

Thank you Alan,
Alan thanks again for doing another great job of hosting the race and qualifying. Congrats to the top three making the podium. Enjoyed the pics. Looks like there was some exciting close racing. Was there any video of the race. I was glad to see that I make it past the last position of gualifying. But just to let you all know that I have a firm grasp on the 24 spot. But I am looking for the challengers who wish to fight for it. Lol. Can I ask a guestions from the next host. Is there anyway I can get some video of my car to see these issues. I have been enjoying all the chatter from everyone and the results. I am also looking forward to the next race and the rest.

Cheers
The Rockie......

Paul.
MrCarp

Postby Smokeio » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:17 pm

Smokeio
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby MrCarp » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:54 pm

Thanks Smokieo,
Thanks any help or tips are welcome. This will most definitely help for the next proxy car I will be entering. And it looks like I need to work on my tuning skills also. Seems like someone wants to keep your car. After he is done may I use it to blueprint it and the give it back after the proxy. Lol. Just kidding.

Thanks.
MrCarp

Postby Audi1 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:26 am

Forgot to mention, we did have one car that sustained some damage in a collision with another car. It was the #24 car of Lance. The impact broke out the passenger's side widow and the interior tray. Fortunately, they came apart at the original glue joints and I was able to make repairs after the race concluded. The window was reattached using 560 model airplane canopy glue and the interior was reattached using small dots of Goop at the 4 corners.

I put it on my track again and times were consistent with the qualy results, so I think it's good to go. But if Lance would like me to return the car to him, then I can do that if the rules permit. Please advise.

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby F1Fan » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:00 pm

Thanks Allan, repair and testing results sounds good/perfect.

The car can be shipped back to Hawaii, at the owner's expense, but the series will proceed as per the schedule. The next race is planned for the end of month, so not much time.

I will leave it up to Lance, but based on what was damaged and the results after the repair, it sounds like the car is ready to race!

Chris
F1Fan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby sports racer » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:33 pm

No Aussies in the top 3?

I knew I should have worn my lucky kangaroo undies while the race was running. :doh:
sports racer

Postby lancelotalove » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:50 pm

I trust the repairs done to my car. Go ahead and send it on to the next race with the rest of the cars.
Thank you Allan, for the repairs, and host and organizers,
Lance
lancelotalove
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby MrCarp » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:01 pm

No Aussies in the top 3?

I knew I should have worn my lucky kangaroo undies while the race was running. :doh:
sports racer

Not sure how to copy as a quote so I just copied.
Don't forget your Kangaroo onesies!

Maybe for the next race!

Paul
MrCarp

Postby Camber » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:30 am

Great result and congratulations to the podium cars. Looks like a close race, 1 or 2 de slots would cost big time. Thanks to everyone involved in organising and driving round 3. This race should close the gaps on the score board.

Cheers,

- Cam

PS, nice being able to stay logged in on this forum....
Camber

Postby Audi1 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:06 am

Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:19 am

Just a quick update - USPS says that the cars will be delivered to Mike (smokeio) sometime today, so be looking for a Round #4 thread from him soon...…….

Good luck to everyone - yes - everyone!

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Previous

Return to Group 5 Proxy 2019