[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - 2019 TransAm Proxy - Round 2 - No.Conn - Rockledge Raceway

2019 TransAm Proxy - Round 2 - No.Conn - Rockledge Raceway

2019 TransAm Proxy - Round 2 - No.Conn - Rockledge Raceway

Postby Doubl-B » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:30 pm

Last edited by Doubl-B on Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doubl-B
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: 2019 TransAm Proxy - Round 2 - No.Conn - Rockledge Racew

Postby Audi1 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:23 am

Good to hear that the cars have arrived for Round #2. The track looks great; sort of what the old TransAm tracks used to look like.

Looking forward to your updates, race dates and the results of the qualy and the race.

Have fun racing them - they're a fun bunch of cars to run!~

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Doubl-B » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:06 pm

Sorry guys, I'm about a week behind where I should be. Been battling an acute sinus infection and now a side-effect of the antibiotic so too much time going to the clinic, the doctor, the lab, yada yada yada but this probably falls within the relm of TMI so lets get to the specifics.

We are all set with the track owner to do qualifying on Sunday evening April 21 and we will run the race on Wednesday, April 24 at about 7:00PM EST. Much as I would love to drive these cars, I have a pony in the race, so I'll let the other guys take care of driving and I'll just work in the Race Director capacity.

We will use FB to hold the video and broadcast live. If you cannot watch the race live, the video is archived and can be watched on demand at any time. My FB name is Bob Boulais. If you want to send a friend request ahead of time, when the video goes live, FB will actually send you a notification to let you know that I am hosting a live video. I am a casual FB user only and have only used it to post videos, so if there are any issues on your end, I probably won't be able to help you, but sometimes if you post comments, other people might be able to help.

So that is the plan at this point.

BB
Doubl-B
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:10 pm

Hope the #48 has a good run. I'll be waiting and watching the replay. May catch some of the race live but I won't be home until around 9 EST. You may be done by then.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Pepsi62 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:58 pm

any qualifying results yet?
Pepsi62
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:16 pm

Patience, Double B said evening. It's just after 7 in Conn. So 1 hour of evening has expired. Yes I want to know to. Will be looking later tonight around 10ish.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Brumos RSR » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:37 pm

Anyone know where we can find the FB live streaming, or is that just for race day?
Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Doubl-B » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:14 pm

Doubl-B
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Doubl-B » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:28 pm

Doubl-B
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby wanabgts » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:51 pm

I drove docdooms car before it shipped out. I am not suprised to see it this far up the order, another 4 tenths would be a rocket!

Zack
wanabgts
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:49 pm

BB,
Thanks to all who helped with qualifying. Congratulations to those in the top ten. A bit disappointed after the way it ran at home. But maybe it will race better. Steve you switched brands on us and you have that Camaro on the pole. Way to go. 8-) Smokieo has that narrow FoMoCo car hauling the mail. Allen and Steve also have their Camaros hauling. Steve Mr HRSII I need to get some tips from you!!! :think: 8-)

To much motor: maybe the wrong gear ratio :think: Looked at my build sheet and its not that radical. :|

It looks like the MOPAR Camp has its work cut out for us!! :) Can we catch the GMs and those Fords??? :angry-tappingfoot:
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Smokeio » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:24 am

Thanks for the great Q times. Pretty pleased so far with the results and looking forward to the racing.
Smokeio
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby cj74 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:38 pm

Thanks for the qualifying results and notes. Still trying to get the hand of weight tuning on urethanes. Looks like I'm close, just not quite there.
cj74
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Dodgefarmer » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:52 pm

Thank you for the qualifying results. I find the notes are a treasure for future builds. I'm not sure if I understand what the #77 body roll is though.

Thank you
Randy
Dodgefarmer
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:22 pm

Randy,
I feel your pain.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Next

Return to 2019 Trans Am Proxy