[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Formula 1 Proxy - Build and Test thread

Formula 1 Proxy - Build and Test thread

Re: Formula 1 Proxy - Build and Test thread

Postby Audi1 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:54 pm

That's good news! We'll look forward to receiving it.

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby GTOking » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:04 am

My F1 entry, nearing completion. Decals, details, tire glueing and truing and then shipping.

Well, darn. My pics didn't load. I'll try again....
GTOking
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby GTOking » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:18 pm

ImageImage

Maybe this time...nope, well it is on the HRW Facebook page. I can do that :clap:
GTOking
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:20 am

:lol: Ahh, the mysterious F1 car from GTOking. I'll take a look over on the FB page.

You can also send the pics to me at my email address. I'll download them and post them to this thread - if you want.

email - apjarvis@aol.com

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby GTOking » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:14 am

GTOking
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:13 pm

Here you go, GTOking!

The yellow/red paint job looks good. I'd say decals and in the mail at this point!

Nice looking track, by the way.

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Radarek » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:07 pm

Eh ....life....

So after fiddling with my car with some final tuning i have glued axle inside bushing???? And broke off a holder trying to remove it.... then the new build started and guess what.... yes... bushing holder snapped off.... so third time... something like this was born.... no more fiddling Radarek no more.... packed it up and send asap so you want change your mind... eh...
Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:43 am

Wow a work space that looks similar to mine. Oh nice car by the way, Redarak.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:58 am

Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:10 am

That tends to happen to me to. That's why when you extended the date on XXXXXX proxy I said oh NO!!!!!!! Test tune and box up may be my 2019 resolution. Even though I have never made a resolution in my life!!!!!!
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Z-carfan » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:16 am

I didn't realize the the newer long wheel base F1 cars were an option for entry. That Livery looks good GTOKing!

I'm fiddling with the front axle bracing myself last night, got the tube mounted and glued. New motor installed, base color painted on the body. Now to start putting things together.
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:25 am

I just wonder which cars will perform better? I am building a longer wheel base generic Ferrari for my entry. Parts from SCC should arrive today.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:54 am

OK began working on my generic F1 car. Some observations.
Guide replacement: Guide hole is about ID 4mm. Tried Scale Auto and Sloting Plus Guides
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:58 am

Rear canopy:
The Slot.it axle is a smidgin larger than the Scaley. The Slot.it gear fills the gear cavity. I will be opening up the slot for the axle and thinning the body slightly. The stock axle spins, where the Slot.it is as tight as a bug in a rug. I did put the CB F1 wheels with NSR tires on the car and tried the stock axle. Too much slop in the bushings. Changing to Slot.it bushings. Rear tires glued and trued.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:25 pm

Well the car has had it shake down runs. Not sure what the speed should be but it ran a slower than some of my 18K powered cars. Plan to put it on the hauler tomorrow. Snow called for Tuesday morning.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to 2019 Formula 1 Proxy