[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - AMT Turnpike Sets and cars

AMT Turnpike Sets and cars

1/24th Scale Slot Car Forum
"Home Of The Big Ones!"

AMT Turnpike Sets and cars

Postby Hotrodbob » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:44 am

Hotrodbob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: AMT Turnpike Sets and cars

Postby dreinecke » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:08 pm

Bob - my friend Robert has quite the collection of these. I'll see if I can have him get ahold of you.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby Hotrodbob » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:03 pm

Thanks Dave I appreciate that..
Hotrodbob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Hotrodbob » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:23 am

Keep missing tracks and cars on E-Pay...But I do have 3 transformers and controls/steering wheels now...
Hotrodbob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Hotrodbob » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:02 pm

Ok, got the track (E-Pay waiting for it to get here) and the hand book/manual...Now to hunt down a car or two.... Still could use some info..
Hotrodbob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Hotrodbob » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:10 am

Have all the parts now. Track, car, controls and transformers... Still need some guidance... Anyone out there had one of these sets? :?:

Well, ok, I could use a guide or pick up carriage and the tires are hard, but looking forward to setting it all up.
Hotrodbob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:13 am

Bob,

I've put an email into my friend, Robert, again as he's got at least one set and a bunch of cars. He's got alot of knowledge too....hopefully he'll respond here for you.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby Hotrodbob » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:51 am

Thanks David, I really appreciate that.. On a side note, it's been a long time since I was a regular here and your routed track is GREAT... I had not seen it before...
Hotrodbob
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to HRW 1/24 Scale