New project kits fom a new store!

1/24th Scale Slot Car Forum
"Home Of The Big Ones!"

Postby btaylor » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:52 am

Just got some much desired projects in today! Those not familiar with the Moebius Models, will be in for a treat building one! they are packed full of detail, and are made from some very strong plastic. They are excellent for converting to slot cars, and they have a nice variety of obscure body styles as well. Great for historic beach racers and stock cars! Some of them even have Laser cut metal parts. The decals on the race car versions are top notch too.
To top off all this great news, I am VERY happy to say, that I got them from Cindy's country creations in Dixon, MO.! Yes, The General, and that guy she hangs with, are now Moebius dealers! I am not sure yet of the best way to contact them for purchase, But I know Cindy has a Facebook page, or you might get Harry to help out.
I'll probably catch the devil for that one! :lol: as he is busy enough.Image Try em, you will love the kits!

Thanks both of you!
Bob
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Re: New project kits fom a new store!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:03 pm

Thanks Bob!

Yes, The General's new store is just getting up and running. If anyone wants a kit from the Moebius line, just PM her or myself.

I'll post what we have here shortly.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Z-carfan » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:49 pm

Wow! That's awesome news Cindy! (and Harry).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to HRW 1/24 Scale