[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - It's Alive!

It's Alive!

All about the next generation of our hobby. From vendors to independent artists.

It's Alive!

Postby chappyman66 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:39 pm

chappyman66
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: It's Alive!

Postby FC47 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:13 am

Good show Paul, the BRM looks great!
Doc does sure know them!
FC47
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ccobra » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:47 am

Careful with that new printer, I got in a lot of trouble with my better half trying to get my printer to print a decent part. My biggest problem though was patience, I didn't have much since I was a week removed from surgery on my upper spine again so when the better half would say anything to me it sound like she was nagging at me. I finally sent mine back after I threaten the company that I was going to send them a bill for the repairs That needed to be made, especially after reading the same issues on Amazon that I was experiencing, which they tried to say it was in the program and the model I was trying to print out. Anyway have fun with that new printer and that finish really looks good on that model.
ccobra
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappyman66 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:22 am

My other lesson from all of this is keep spare nozzles on hand.

After 1700 hours of printing I didn't question the hardened steel nozzle on the Dremel when it was having problems....but a new nozzle was the solution. So the hardened steel goes away eventually even with just PLA.
Now I just ordered a bunch of nozzles and will change them as needed. With good nozzles, both printers are doing wonderful work.
chappyman66
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby FC47 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:45 am

Sorry to hear. Hope you are feeling better too.
Things were too hectic here for me to throw a lot of time at it in one sitting.
Setup easy, then my friends helped me out of the weeds, it’s on the ball now.
Thanks again guys, and Cobra stay well!
FC47
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to 3D Slot Forum