[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Status of T/A Cars!

Status of T/A Cars!

Let's build the big ones!

Status of T/A Cars!

Postby btaylor » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:56 am

Guys, I have to apologize for not letting you know sooner. I have had the TA cars for awhile now, and was working on a participation package. That being said, I ran into a bunch of set backs trying to complete the kits. No point in going into detail, as it sounds like an excuse rather than a reason, but after running out of Urethane, molds breaking, and corrupted 3D files, I was not able to fulfill the little thank you packs I was making. At this point, I will be sealing up the boxes, and returning them back to all of you. If possible, I will continue to work on the kits and send them separately at a later date.
Again, sorry for the delay.

Bob
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Re: Status of T/A Cars!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:08 am

Thanks Bob for the update. As I am well aware of, no good deed goes unpunished :D
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Z-carfan » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:25 am

Thanks for the heads up Bob. No rush. We appreciate the effort and your organizing this event, it was really fun to host a round.
Mike
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:38 pm

Did we get the final overall results of this series? Cars came back last week. Thanks to all who hosted and all competitors.
Let's do it again.

Bob I see you're selling your MOPARS. I saw your post to late to buy one.
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Austin » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:37 pm

I got mine, didn't even remember I had it. LOL
Austin
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:52 pm

Mine in! TY.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby Broman62 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:53 pm

Got mine on Thursday in great shape...loved the metal plague...thanks BT for having this series!!! :auto-layrubber: :auto-layrubber: :auto-layrubber:
Broman62
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Z-carfan » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:09 pm

Got mine back Thursday night, safe and sound.
Super cool plaque included, thanks again for allowing me to host a round at GMS!
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby btaylor » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:59 am

Glad everyone is getting the cars back. As I stated before, I am still working on the thank you packets for the race entrants. As soon as I get them all done, I will ship them out. And you can all thank Harry and Cindy for the awesome plaques, she did some very fine work as always.
Even though this was just a fun run, rather than a hardcore proxy, it is worth doing again I think. Gives me a reason to build new cars!
Thanks to all who entered.

Bob
btaylor
Uncle Bob

Postby strangebrew » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:23 am

strangebrew
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby 4424ever » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:58 pm

Car arrived today safe and sound
Thanks for organizing this Bob I really enjoyed this proxy also thanks to all those involved :D
4424ever
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Return to Taylor 1/24 TA Proxy 2018