[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - SCCA Proxy - Round 10 - Allenbrook Speedway

SCCA Proxy - Round 10 - Allenbrook Speedway

Re: SCCA Proxy - Round 10 - Allenbrook Speedway

Postby Mitch58 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:02 pm

The cars are packed and I'll be taking them to Kidvoltage tomorrow so they can begin the long journey home. I removed my car #24 because it seemed silly to send it just so you can send it back.
Mitch58
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Mitch58 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:04 pm

I guess it's only going to let me upload three at a time
Mitch58
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Mitch58 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:06 pm

Here are a few more, 9 more cars actually.
Mitch58
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Mitch58 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:09 pm

These were all a great group of cars
Mitch58
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Mitch58 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:11 pm

And one more.
Mitch58
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby alexis in greece » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:31 pm

Great photos thanks Monte
alexis in greece
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby torquemutant » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:37 am

Everybody looks like they're all gassed up and ready for a fight .. :auto-nx:
torquemutant
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ALS » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:08 am

Thankyou Monte for the great photo Happy 4 of July. Thanks Adrian
ALS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby glasshorsevh » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:50 am

We were only able to participate in the last three races, but I’d like to thank Audi so much for sponsoring this series (again) about my favorite time period and form of racing. So many great cars to choose from! I’m very much hoping for another season.

Monte, That’s a great track you’ve build. For me, one of the best features of proxy racing is seeing cars I’ve constructed pictured on wonderful tracks across the country and in some cases all over the world. Thanks for the pictures...

Val
glasshorsevh
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Austin » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:02 am

Holy carp, how did my Cobra do some well. Got to be the drivers and not the car, great job lus great looking track.
Austin
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby kidvoltage » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:45 am

Thanks for the kind words, but this is Mitch's track, not mine.

This was the first "event" on the track but it's had many laps run on it in preparation. We found it fun and fast. It's bound to slide right into our regular track rotation locally. And since I was working the scoring part of the event I ran zero cars. But they sure looked fun racing around the track. I got to peruse them all before they hit the track and there were some great builds. A few I would have liked to take home.

I also got to mail them back to Allan. Ahhhh, the joys of a proxy!
kidvoltage
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:26 pm

Monte,
Thanks to you for doing your wonderful job of scoring. Can't wait to get the final results. Point learned as stated in an earlier thread. Don't take shortcuts. Had my car not been sent home for a pod repair, #112 no doubt it would have finished higher in the standings. I'm just glad if finished where it did and had many comment how they liked how it ran. Now can it be improved upon? I know what is going to happen to the #1. Maybe I need to go to a smaller platform :think:
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:12 pm

TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby arroldn » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:33 pm

Well Team Martin got a top 10 with the #112 finishing in 8th place. The #1 dropped a position to finish 23rd. Congratulations to all builders. Hats off to the top five. I'm chasing you. To all that made this proxy what it was/is Thank you. Lets do it again. :D
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby charlesx@xtra.co.nz » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:43 pm

Congrats to the organisers and helpers for a great proxy. Also to Kiwi Dave West for the overall win after a closely contested series. Fellow Kiwis Munter (John Warren) and self helped make up the field finishing 15th and 17th but not too bad in a field of 32. Certainly plenty of work I can do to my Lotus 30 as it was probably the worst car I have ever sent away. Thanks again to everybody including my all competitors for making this proxy such an enjoyable experience.

Regards from Down Under

Charles Le Breton (charlesx)

New Zealand
charlesx@xtra.co.nz

PreviousNext

Return to 2018 SCCA Proxy