[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - The Can-Am cars arrived today!

The Can-Am cars arrived today!

The Can-Am cars arrived today!

Postby Audi1 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:15 pm

I now have all of the Can-Am cars; minus the ones from Canadian builders, which Chappy was nice enough to post For me. I will try to get them boxed up and in the mail to everyone next week, so be on the lookout for them around Christmas or shortly thereafter.

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: The Can-Am cars arrived today!

Postby SuperSlab » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:47 pm

Quite the coincidence: my Lola was also delivered this morning. And I must say it is still in surprisingly good condition!

Thanks to Chappy for all the hard work.

Alwyn
SuperSlab
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:15 pm

Mine arrived today as well, in really good shape. Cleaned up some slop in the front end and changed out the guide, and the car is really quick on my home track. As I was running in last place, I can only imagine what those top cars are like. I may never build a car that cracks into the top half, but the fun is in trying

Cheers and thanks for all who made the Can Am such fun.
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby bov » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:09 am

Hi Allan,

Good to hear! If it makes things more efficient ( $s and time....) for you - you can sent the Zep Mobile along with Aloha's to Dale in Hawaii. I'm visiting him on Jan 4th and can pick it up from him then...

Of course, if you have any doubts about the cars getting to Hawaii by then, then just send the #12 to home Down Under!! :music-rockout:

Thanks again..... :text-thankyouyellow:
bov
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:05 pm

OK, Tony. I'll include your car with Dale's. They will make Hawaii before the 4th.

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Brumos RSR » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:38 pm

Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:06 am

The Can-Am cars are all mailed out to their builders; 1/2 went yesterday and the other half went this morning. So, those of you in the US should start to see your cars arriving as soon as today and the rest of you by this weekend. Alexis, you should have yours sometime in early January.

Let me know when they arrive - thanks.

Happy Holidays to everyone and I look forward to seeing you all back for more racing fun in 2019!

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Doubl-B » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:52 am

Allan:
Got my car today!
Thanks and Happy Holidays!
BB
Doubl-B
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Billy boy » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:35 pm

Got mine today as well. Thanks Allen.
Billy boy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby cj74 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:54 pm

Looks like mine has returned home as well. Thanks Alan.
cj74
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Z-carfan » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:13 am

Hi Allan,
My car arrived last night, safe and sound. Thanks again for organizing this proxy, it was great fun!

Merry Christmas, happy new year!!
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby FC47 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:14 pm

The Chapp is back Allan, nice pack job, no wonder it's last home like her standings, those tires are toast!, sorry guys if you had to drive it!
I promise it'll be up the ranks next time out!
Lot of great cars and series!
Thanks
Happy Holidays!
FC47
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby redlynr » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:14 pm

Received car today... Thanks for everything Alan and all hosts!!!!

Cheers, and Happy Holidays!
redlynr
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Dogsbody » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:36 pm

My Lola T70 arrived today and I sent it's underperforming a$$ straight to its room...
Dogsbody
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby pzooc » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:12 pm

Got mine today. Thanks Allan!
pzooc

Next

Return to MRollingThunder Can-Am Proxy 2018