[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - CanAm proxy Round 8 , CANFIELD GREEN

CanAm proxy Round 8 , CANFIELD GREEN

Re: CanAm proxy Round 8 , CANFIELD GREEN

Postby Brumos RSR » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:24 pm

Incredible proxy Sir Alan !!! Thanks to all the hosts and their teams for keeping this Proxy moving quickly. The #33 retired early from competition but I still enjoyed following the fun. Congratulations Smokieo, Old23 and JScott for your podiums. I'm looking forward to the next Can Am as I expect the #33 to be ready for competition.
Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:51 pm

:lol: Brumos i spent annhour of panic looking for car 33.
But all ended well when i realized it wasnt in the parcel. :o :laughing-rolling:
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby chappy » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:44 pm

I have sent about 20 pics to Allan . When he has time to post them I will add the race post j7st for some fun
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby Audi1 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:50 pm

Here are Chappy's pics from Round #8 - enjoy!

And here's your Round #8 podium:

Congrats, again, to smokeio, Old23 and Marka! :text-bravo:

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:48 pm

Guess my car was to slow to even make it into the photo sessions.

Hats off to the podium finishers.

Now to find me an Italian Engineer. 8-)
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Brumos RSR » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:03 pm

Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby chappy » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:40 pm

Arrold it was in there but perhaps Allan couldnt get them all in.
However if you look very closely at picture 1, over the tail of the Chapparal, 24 feet down the track, that is your car, yes 24 feet infront of the Chapparal lol.
Its a big long wide open straight, breaking into a sweeper with a blip, just before the uphill downhill spoon.

Told you it was long and fast there. Yet the rest of the track is some good medium straights , hairpin, and double curves mixed in.
Your car was a real treat to drive, but a bit short on legs if i recall.
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby arroldn » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:50 pm

Thanks Bob,
Work to do on this car if this proxy is continued next year.

8-) Arrold
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby vonsirius » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:06 am

Cool pics, track and cars!!!
vonsirius
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby bov » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:07 am

Hi All,

Many thanks to all concerned for putting on the round - congrats to the Podiumites!

Further thanks to Alan and all the hosts for running this proxy so well!

Congrats to the series Podiumites! Still stunned to be one of the round winners in such an elite field...... There's been "Good Times Bad Times", but now it's time for "Baby Come On Home".....

I could keep up with the Led Zep references, but we'd just end up with "The Song Remains The Same"....

I thank you.....
bov
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Smokeio » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:24 am

Thanks for the great run. Congrats to to Old23 on your overall win. Hey Mark.... neener neener neener.... Nice run.

Allan, As always, thank you for organizing this proxy. Nice job.

I'm still amazed at the performance of the CG Slot Cars Shadow. No tuning or testing here. Just slapped together and ran.
Smokeio
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mether05 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:41 pm

Congratulations to the podium finishers, great job! Close racing throughout the series.

Thanks to all the hosts for a good job keeping the proxy moving, giving their time, their tracks and getting their clubs involved.

Thanks to Allan for organizing another successful proxy! :text-thankyouyellow:
mether05
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Mark » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:39 am

Mark

Postby chappy » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:02 pm

Hey Lads , for the Canadian Cars i need mailing addresses for the returns.
Please send by PM.
I have Stewarts, Darius's, and Christians.
I need the others.
Dan Barc1
Duke7777
pzooc
Superslab.
Darius will be getting his plus Beast Lee's and Mirage Kid's .
Christian can i use the SCCC mailing address.
Have i missed any Canadian entries.
All the rest will be going back to Allan for returns.
Cheers
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby cgingras » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:28 pm

Yes, you can use SCCC's address. Thank you for the run at Canfield Green. Great track, I'll get there someday!
cgingras
SCC Mechanic

PreviousNext

Return to MRollingThunder Can-Am Proxy 2018