[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Can-Am 2018 Proxy - Build Progress

Can-Am 2018 Proxy - Build Progress

Re: Can-Am 2018 Proxy - Build Progress

Postby Z-carfan » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:53 pm

No worries, I know you are busy on that car.

Wow, like the rims, were those taken off a kit, or did you find them independently somewhere?

Going to be in my slot cave the next 2 evenings finsihing my body and getting chassis squared away, I hope to have more pics for the weekend and then some lapping the home circuit.
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:33 pm

Austin, the Honker chassis is tuned and ready. I can drop it off with your anytime this week, if you want. We could meet at the same place at the Windham Exit #3. Let me know what works for you.

I'll be in Maine next Tuesday-Friday.

Best,

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Quickcars » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:34 pm

Great work on the cars fellas. They all look great!!!

QC
Quickcars
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Austin » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:38 pm

, two coats of paint on the body,
Austin
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:09 pm

Let's see it!

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Beast Lee » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:39 pm

Finally got our entry into the mail today...
Ran out of time to do the graphics that I had planned...
Looking forward to this event...
Good Luck to all...

All the best...
Ron...

Beast Lee
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:38 pm

Ah, the first of the new Ti-22's; really looking forward to getting that car in the house! Hope to see some details in one of the upcoming Slot Car Mods editions.

BTW - You're one of the few who use the SRC motors; how did you come to start using them (they used to be, and I think still are, the motor supplier for MRRC in Germany)?

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby cj74 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:43 pm

Already boxed up and realized I didn't get a final picture. Had it on the track last weekend and it ran pretty darned well. I the chassis had some twist in it so I took it down to bare chassis and rebuilt it. Never got it back on the track, so I have no idea what to expect. Oh well, it was a relatively cheap and fun build!
cj74
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:05 pm

We'll be looking for it!

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Beast Lee » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:22 pm

Beast Lee
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Z-carfan » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:46 am

The mighty #31 Lola is on the way to the first round. It's inserts didn't work so I will accept my fate on the concourse level. :)
(I just hope it runs OK). :)

Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:57 am

It may very well run perfectly, Mike - but there's no picture on my screen - so it must be top secret! :lol:

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Z-carfan » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:00 am

Weird, I can see it. I used post image which has worked in the past.

Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:28 am

Sharp looking car! The color is great on a T-70 and I like the decals; very Can-Am period looking.

I have some 15' CBDesign inserts that may work for that car.

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Previous

Return to MRollingThunder Can-Am Proxy 2018