[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - T/A cars are arriving!

T/A cars are arriving!

2018 Trans-Am Series Proxy

T/A cars are arriving!

Postby dreinecke » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:38 pm

35/45 are here!Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Re: T/A cars are arriving!

Postby mnfordguy » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:25 pm

Great looking line-up so far...Interested to see how they run out.
mnfordguy
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby eightwheels » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:46 pm

Ah yes, another great field showing up for this years races. Lets get er on :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :auto-layrubber:
eightwheels
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby HomeRacingWorld » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:17 pm

Excellent field. This will be a good one.
HomeRacingWorld
HRW Janitor

Postby mrollingthunder » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:28 pm

Mine is ready to go in the mail, except I can't make up my mind what gearing to use. At the moment I'm leaning towards 9:27 with a 21.5 motor....
I'm using a modified inline SRC podded chassis and my traditional resin Capri.
Don M
mrollingthunder
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby glasshorsevh » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:32 am

Wonderful diversity in the field... and only twelve Camaros to deal with (so far).

Val
glasshorsevh
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby 73emgee » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:20 am

73emgee
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby mrollingthunder » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:41 pm

mrollingthunder
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Brumos RSR » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:29 am

This is my 3rd try to disrupt the Alpa Faction with my little IMP. Alphas have done very well so I have one ready to go in 2019 just in case.
Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:02 am

Are you kidding............? With that SA chassis, I think that the Alfa's will be panting just to see taillights! I put a 2.5k rpm motor in mine; just so that I could take good pics as the IMP whizzes by...............

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Brumos RSR » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:57 am

Oh yeah, I forgot got about that little modification :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: It's going to close as I'm only on a 20k motor. The Alpha Team will show tons of tail lights to the O2 cars I feel with their 21k motors. Either way it's going to be a wild U2 ride for Proxy drivers. Hold on!!!!!
Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:35 pm

Alpha morphed to Alfa - "Anonima Lombarda Fabbrica Automobilii" An anonymous group of businessmen/gear heads from the Lombardy region of Italy, who built cars; there's a lot more to it, but that's the gist. Romeo came a few years later...........

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Broman62 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:57 pm

Oh my...what a great looking field of cars...glad to see mine made it...they may not be very competitive but it’s the participation factor that I enjoy...Good Luck all and thanks Dave for this great series!!! :auto-driving: :auto-driving:
Broman62
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:24 pm

Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Radarek » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:21 pm

With a lot of different things going in meantime after long battle Edmonton team is in the hands of Canada Post. Should be there by Wednesday. 3 cars have been sent

Ford Capri U2 Ron Todhunter
Camaro 70 Tom Coulas
Camaro 69 Dariusz Pawlowski

I can definitely say this year Competition will see another level as from what I seen on forum every one is gunning to grab that one spot. Ron's Capri is basically stock car from SRC with zero modification done to body or chassis. Motor was charged to pioneer 18k and pinion replaced. Urethanes. This car will be reviewed by SCM Ron's magazine so that was basically idea to see what almost stock car can do against other cars in proxy.

Tom's Camaro is same approach to last year entry but with different motor this time.

My camaro is basically new camaro to me as I have never working on any of the 69 so this is ? for me how it will do.
Slot it motor; slotting plus internals, urethanes and of course stock chassis.
Last year we had very close racing, looking forward to this year.
Let's the game start.

All the best to builders and cars.

Best regards
Radarek :banana-dance:
Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Next

Return to 2018 Trans-Am Series Proxy