[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Proxy Builds 2018

Proxy Builds 2018

2018 Trans-Am Series Proxy

Re: Proxy Builds 2018

Postby Brumos RSR » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:06 am

Barc1 and Mitch, those Alphas of yours should be fast. And I like that notchback bet you're in the top 25% this year.
Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Radarek » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:04 pm

Mitch
That mustang looks just perfect the way it is, no paint needed.

You guys are making some serious progress. I need to come with some serious engineering now ;) :banana-dance:

Merry Christmas to all.

Regards
Radarek
Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Austin » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:55 pm

The start of the U2 VW

The 1970 Firebird is being upgraded

Austin
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Brumos RSR » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:21 pm

Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Radarek » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:58 pm

Radarek
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby cj74 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:20 pm

Just to be sure. Is a lexan interior with these "roll bars" legal? I ran it in the 2017 event. Image

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
cj74
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Mitch58 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:20 am

Dave, I've got the roll bars, I've just got to make sure they run as well as possible before I take them apart again.
Mitch58
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Austin » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:10 am

First test drive with my two cars, VW pops wheelies and the Firebird is slow.
2017 top cars ran high 5s on my track and the Firebird handles great but is in the low 6s

Firebird 2017 race here Austin/53/6.842 Now 6.3 easy with the higher RPMS, I need more power at low amps.

2nd firdbird test, to much power. spin tires out of the turns. super fast fast fast down the short straight if it grips.

3rd test 2 Rubber, 2 Urethane tires differtent makers. Two of the brands under the 6 second mark. Tires were only slightly trued.
Last edited by Austin on Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Austin
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Brumos RSR » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:52 am

Love the testing notes Austin. I know you will tame the Firebird and Retro's bug won U2 class a few years ago
Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Pepsi62 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:18 am

my entry is almost ready, may be a bit over powered with the MSC motor, have fitted the valance panels on and waiting for inserts to arrive for rear wheels , some more testing and then send it over and hope for the best
Pepsi62
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:47 am

Nice paint job. Should be quick with the Avant chassis.
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:44 pm

I got my 02 entry ready. New Barc colors and I am pinning my hope on a new torque master brass scratchbuild chassis. Using an Avant 180 Green long can. Manufactured stated rating of 20,000 RPM at 12 volts, and when I scoped it , I got a number slightly less.

BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby alexis in greece » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:47 am

alexis in greece
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Brumos RSR » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:03 am

Alexis those are incredible. That Alpha will cause trouble for others racing and while its standing still
Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:42 pm

Great - BUT...

Accurate reproductions of real cars are encouraged; however, fantasy liveries are allowed and may utilize any paint and decals as long as they have racing numbers (on doors, hood, trunk) and look period correct

Folks - this is a proxy that celebrates this series - not scantily clad women, innuendo, BBS wheels, etc.

Please stay within these parameters.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

PreviousNext

Return to 2018 Trans-Am Series Proxy