[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - 2018 Trans-Am Proxy Rules!

2018 Trans-Am Proxy Rules!

2018 Trans-Am Series Proxy

Re: 2018 Trans-Am Proxy Rules!

Postby BARC 1 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:59 am

Merry Christmas

Quick question until people start waking up around the house

Are there any distuishing features or marks that identify the Scalextrics motors that are rated at 21.5K?

I got a box full of motors, but can’t tell one apart from the other. I can scope them, but is there another way of identifying them?

Was going to start laying out my second entry, and wanted to power it with the “Scalextrics stock motor” So now I am trying to figure out which can is which.

Thanks
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:00 am

Dan, I think it's only the "new" Scalextric motors that are rated at that level; most of the older Scaley motors have always been considered as "18k rpm" motors.

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:39 pm

The Motor I am testing with scoped out at just under 22K @12 volts. It is a metal can with a red stripe across the top. Hopefully this fits the criteria.
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby yebo » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:49 pm

Hi David,I see on the pay and ship post you state that the cars are due no later than the 15th February,is this right, I read else where that they are due on the 3rd February.The later the better for me right now :pray:
yebo

Postby clivearmstrong74 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:58 pm

Hi David, with great regret CARacing have to withdraw from this proxy. Personal issues have caused this and I am truly sad to pull out. I will not make the deadline of 15 Feb, sorry.
Thanx
CARacing
Clive
clivearmstrong74
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:16 pm

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby dreinecke » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:16 pm

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby BARC 1 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:15 am

David

Does that 1.5mm rule apply to the front spoiler as well? Depending on body float the spoiler on my Camaro may drop into that 1.5mm clearance restriction. I am just wondering if I should remove it.
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:24 am

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby Beejay7 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:35 am

Hi David

I'm afraid I am going to have to withdraw from this years event as I just haven't had time to to give my SRC Capri the attention it requires to get it running properly. Current lack of home track doesn't help!..
So sorry to let you down and I apologise. Good luck with the event which I will be actively following.

Regards

Alan
Beejay7

Postby dreinecke » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:54 am

Alan, sorry we will miss you this year!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby steeveew » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:21 pm

David,
Is it legal to " tape the pod " ?