[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - 2018 Trans-Am Proxy Rules!

2018 Trans-Am Proxy Rules!

2018 Trans-Am Series Proxy

Re: 2018 Trans-Am Proxy Rules!

Postby chappy » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:22 pm

Guys please read David's rules particularly under the heading body.
It states no numbers will be picked ahead as David has a plan for keeping things simple for newcomers and it will also help hosts avoid the issues from last year.
I am leaving a blank number panel decal over the original numbers in order that David can do his own numbering. Duplicate numbers even in the different classes can cause confusion to the scorers.
Ask me how I know lol.
Bob
chappy
Minister of Slot Racing

Postby Brumos RSR » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:22 pm

I re read the rules and truly understand the number piece and will be entering just 1 car this year to make room for the new rookies. I am still scratching my head on the 9.5mm tire. I would think a 10mm max may make it easier on rookies and vets to find a tire.
Brumos RSR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby GTOking » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:34 pm

I will be a newbie/rookie. Camaro for me. I can also host if needed.
GTOking
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:02 pm

Sorry gents - I fat-fingered the tires somehow. They are 11.0 same as the past two years.

Hope that clears it up.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby BARC 1 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:59 pm

Just to be clear on the numbering system David

No preassigned numbers are required, but you have no issue with cars showing up with numbers on them. Is this correct?
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:38 am

UM 2 car limit. I guess I'll build 4 and send 2. Maybe just concentrate on my Mopars :think: Cuda & Challenger. Swap the 42B in the Cuda for a Gator or Piranha. Maybe do something to the Cuda's stock independent front suspension if you can call it that.
I want to see this next year :auto-checkeredflag:

Arrold
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Broman62 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:18 am

I’ll be in for one!!
Broman62
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Dewman51 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:34 am

Think I'll give this a try!! Put me down for a Mustang please.
Dewman51

Postby Duke7777 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:53 am

Please put me down for a U2 entry. It will be either a VW Bug, Imp or Alfa GTA.
Duke7777

Postby glasshorsevh » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:05 pm

David,

Tiny Alice Racing will be entering a 1969 Plymouth Barracuda (omitted in the official list). ..And just to make sure we are still represented at the back of the field, we would like to also enter a Mark I or Mark II Mini Cooper (also not on the list, but did campaign 1966 to 1972).

Now, .... this also brings up yet another question. Not that any team would be STUPID enough to consider it, but if the original car was indeed front wheel drive, would that configuration be permitted for the 2018 TA Proxy?

Inquiring minds and so forth.... Val
glasshorsevh
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:09 pm

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby midagekid1 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:40 pm

Hi

Midagekid1 will be back with #15.
midagekid1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby DRW21 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:59 pm

I'll be in if there is room left on the grid.
I have a SCX Cuda begging for some attenion.
How many races to the series?
DRW21
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:55 pm

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby mrollingthunder » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:43 pm

Sign me up for a Capri as usual! I'm thinking One of the new SRC models and chassis, https://www.pendleslotracing.co.uk/src- ... ition.html #13 if possible

Don M
mrollingthunder
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to 2018 Trans-Am Series Proxy