[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - 2018 Trans-Am Proxy Rules!

2018 Trans-Am Proxy Rules!

2018 Trans-Am Series Proxy

Re: 2018 Trans-Am Proxy Rules!

Postby alexis in greece » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:50 am

PLease put me down for both classes,cars to be decided
alexis in greece
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:08 pm

Folks - I'll be adding ALL information here including the car list, etc.

In the meantime - WE ARE NOT GOING TO BE CALLING OUT NUMBERS. PLEASE READ AGAIN.

Also, we are going to limit to 2 cars per person. We need to be mindful of the host's time and efforts as well.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby steeveew » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:28 pm

I'll try again,single entry.

Steve
steeveew
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Changing-Gearz » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:45 pm

The wise guy in me wants to say - shouldn't we finish the 2017 one first..... :D

No more U2/O2?
I'm going to repaint the bimmer - but I'll stick with #53 (I'm going to put a big gear in it though!! Oh wait - I mean little gear... I tried the big one this year....)
Changing-Gearz
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby BARC 1 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:59 pm

In the interest of helping with the logistics, I felt it wouldn't hurt to let others know what numbers I am using. As much as duplicate numbers are fine and will be allowed it probably wouldn't hurt if all cars had unique number. That was my reasoning behind commenting on using #19 and 20.
BARC 1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Old Gray Wolf » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:01 pm

Been looking forward for this news. Count me in with #82 Mustang. Got to get the shop crew ready to get the car to do better in this one.
Old Gray Wolf

Postby gascarnut » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:05 pm

[quote="Changing-Gearz"]The wise guy in me wants to say - shouldn't we finish the 2017 one first..... :D

That would partly be my fault, as the 2017 cars are in my garage in SoCal at this point. Problem is, I am in Albany NY, and will not have a chance to run the next round until November 4.

If you all want to get this year's races done quicker, perhaps I should just send the box to David and let him run a last round.

Please let me know.

Dennis
gascarnut
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Audi1 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:59 pm

Picking up on Matt's question - are you still having two classes; like the old TransAm series - U-2/2.5 and O, or just one combined class?

If still two classes, then two entries for me, please and as someone else mentioned, in the interest of potentially minimizing number duplication; they will be #87 and #24.

You wouldn't consider stretching the motor spec out to 21.5k rpm, manufacturer's spec, would you? My experience is that Piranha motors run very well in what was the O class..............

I'm also willing to host a round, if you'd like.

Allan
Audi1
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:07 pm

Please note: changes and the OFFICIAL rules have been updated.

I have included motors up to 21.5k to allow for the new Scalextric motors as well as the Piranha.

I've limited each person to only 2 entries.

We are still running an O2 and U2 class.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby dreinecke » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:09 pm

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby glasshorsevh » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:41 pm

David,

The new rules say that the widest tire allowed is 9.5mm (down from 11mm). Looking at the Paul Gauge chart, I'm not seeing anything for the 15x8 wheel in a 9.5mm. Can you list a recommendation on PG tire size that will be acceptable to the rules?

Thanks, Val
glasshorsevh
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Aloha » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:49 am

David
Please count me in
Aloha
Dale
Aloha
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby redlynr » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:32 am

In... O2 Camaro and U2 Alfaromeo...
redlynr
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Changing-Gearz » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:57 am

Changing-Gearz
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Austin » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:59 pm

I hope to have the 1972 Afunzalo VW Beetle ready to go along with one of the Firebirds :laughing-rolling:
Austin
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to 2018 Trans-Am Series Proxy