[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - 2018 Trans-Am Proxy Rules!

2018 Trans-Am Proxy Rules!

2018 Trans-Am Series Proxy

Re: 2018 Trans-Am Proxy Rules!

Postby Beejay7 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:42 am

Hi David

Long time no speak.....Having just returned to slot racing, if you allow overseas entries, I would like to enter a car in the U2 Class.
It will be a Ford Capri, and i will send it unnumbered so you can add any spare number.

Kind Regards

Alan
Beejay7

Postby dreinecke » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:30 am

Alan - Good to see you Sir! Please number the car! I have a system for duplicate numbers - no worries!
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby dreinecke » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:31 am

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby Leadfoot46 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:20 pm

Sign me up if there is still room! :banana-dance:
I might try both classes?
Leo
Leadfoot46

Postby Dewman51 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:23 am

Is it a problem if I switch from a Mustang to a Javalin? Not for sure but maybe. :?:
Dewman51

Postby Beast Lee » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:13 am

I'll enter with the same car that I was going to enter in the last round, maybe this time I can actually finish the car... :mrgreen:
Beast Lee
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby dreinecke » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:49 pm

Plenty of room guys! I'll start the full list of folks in a week or so - no issues swapping cars.
dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby Leadfoot46 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:49 pm

"Motor:
• NEW for 2018: any motor up to 21k in RPM is permitted."

So does this mean I can squeeze in an NSR King 21k Evo into my Camaro or Alfa? :auto-checkeredflag:

Leo
Leadfoot46

Postby dreinecke » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:52 pm

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!

Postby Leadfoot46 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:21 pm

I'm sorry if this was answered earlier but I would like to know if the CBD 15x8 wheels are legal as they are actually 15.8x8.5? The stock Camaro wheels are only 14.7 x 7.5 approx. :( :think:
Leo
Leadfoot46

Postby Beejay7 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:44 am

David
I may have to change my entry car I'm afraid, after toiling away with the SRC Capri I'm afraid I still can't get it to perform as I would wish. I have the Chrono silver version with the special OSC chassis and it is so flexible I just can't stop the tramping, even when all screws are as tight as they can be, and would need to do a lot of bracing work to sort the problem out. It really is a poor car in this standard out of the box mode. I understand the sidewinder chassied cars are better.
My last attempt will be to fit a 3D chassis and slot.it pod if that works I will enter it, If not it is going on an Auction site and I won't be sorry to see it go.

My standby car is a good old Mustang with 3D chassis and Miteos wheels .

Regards

Alan
Beejay7

Postby ckouba » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:36 am

Is this car permitted to play?

ckouba

Postby dreinecke » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:15 pm

dreinecke
King of the Dum-Dums!