[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - Sprite Proxy Race 2018 - Registration and payment

Sprite Proxy Race 2018 - Registration and payment

Re: Sprite Proxy Race 2018 - Registration and payment

Postby VTECFOUR » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:55 am

OK, Brumos RSR at no. 2 waiting and Beast Lee's no. 3.

Dan
VTECFOUR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby RS Slot Racing » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:27 am

I've just edited my previous post as I feel I may have caused some unnecessary confusion and possible panic.
What I was trying to say was that RS wheels are not brand specific, so fitment on various brands of axle will vary. But we are talking minimal here!
I've just done some measuring to clarify.
3/32" drill blank axle = 2.38mm
3/32" Sloting Plus axle = 2.38mm
Slot-It axle 2.37mm.

I use Slot-It running gear on most of my builds and have not encountered any problems with the 0.01mm difference. If you use a 3/32" drill blank and Slot-It gears, you'll possibly have to polish the axle to get the gear to fit. Ah the joys of scratchbuilding!
One day there will be an industry standard where everyone will have ONE measurement for 3/32".

So please ignore my misleading earlier post as my use of the word "loose" will definitely be misinterpreted. I was trying to be helpful and instead probably caused confusion.

I have sold in the last 5 years, over 10,000 wheels and would guess that around 75% have been fitted onto Slot-It axles. Currently I think my reject pot stands at less than 10!

So, panic over. I'll be using Slot-It running gear for anyone who's interested.
Regards from the UK.
RS Slot Racing

Postby Changing-Gearz » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:58 am

So I guess I'm #4 on the wait list....

If I'm not in it - hopefully somebody puts some CG bits in it!
Happy to help support if I can.... Just let me know!
Changing-Gearz
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby VTECFOUR » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:28 am

Update with corrections on the waiting list.

1. BARC1
2. Foamy
3. Brumos RSR #33
4. Beast Lee #13
5. Changing-Gearz

Dan
VTECFOUR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Austin » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:37 am

I can't wait to get started :>)
Austin
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby TuscoTodd » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:22 pm

Looking forward to getting my hands on the kit as well! :D
TuscoTodd
HRW Bouncer

Postby GAS41T » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:30 am

I can't believe I missed this proxy ....
Silly me

Rossko
GAS41T
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby black3sr » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:19 am

black3sr

Postby chrisguyw » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:21 am

Hi Dan, Can I please change my car number from #11..to....#198.

Cheers
Chris Walker
chrisguyw
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby VTECFOUR » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:46 am

Hi Chris,

Your car number has been changed as requested.

Here`s the updated list.

0 (JTPrevia)
3 (TuscoTodd)
5 (DoublB)
6 (charlesx)
7 (F1Fan)
9 (VTECFOUR)
14 (glasshorsevh)
16 (Duke777)
21 (DRW21)
22 (RSslotracing)
27 (Radarek)
29 (TCNZ)
54 (ER)
64 (HMGracing)
67 (brainslot)
73 (TF1250)
75 (black3sr)
136 (Lou E)
198 (chrisguyw)

Just need a number for Austin.

Dan
VTECFOUR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Austin » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:07 pm

Austin.
Number 12
Austin
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby VTECFOUR » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:01 pm

OK,

Here's our final car number assignments.

0 (JTPrevia)
3 (TuscoTodd)
5 (DoublB)
6 (charlesx)
7 (F1Fan)
9 (VTECFOUR)
12 (Austin)
14 (glasshorsevh)
16 (Duke777)
21 (DRW21)
22 (RSslotracing)
27 (Radarek)
29 (TCNZ)
54 (ER)
64 (HMGracing)
67 (brainslot)
73 (TF1250)
75 (black3sr)
136 (Lou E)
198 (chrisguyw)

Dan
VTECFOUR
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby F1Fan » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:35 pm

Hi Dan and fellow entrants

It is with sincere regret that I have to inform you that I will not have my car ready for this proxy and will have to respectfully withdraw. This is a first for me, but unfortunately I am finding this build much harder than anticipated.

The plan was to use a Slot.It chassis with some modifications for this build. Due to other commitments it was always going to be a last minute thing, but even after many hours the past few days I am not making any progress. First it was going to be a Slot.It GT40 chassis, then due to the guide length a Slot.It Alfa 33, chassis, then I made my own from G10, but the project got away from me and with work commitments this week, time has run out.

I am very sorry that I have taken a potential spot from another entrant and have left you with one less car in the field. Again my sincere apologies, it is obvious to me now that building these small cars is harder than it looks!

Below is a picture taken a few minutes ago.

Good luck with the event.

Chris

F1Fan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby DRW21 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:17 pm

HI Guys, all the best for 2018 and with the Sprite Proxy, I'm sure it will be a huge ball of fun.

The cars numbered 21 and 29 will not be making the grid.

Have a great race Guys.
DRW21
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Previous

Return to Sprite Proxy Race (SPR) 2018