[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - RAA Proxy IN SCC Nashua

RAA Proxy IN SCC Nashua

The home for this epic proxy series.

RAA Proxy IN SCC Nashua

Postby Austin » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:08 am

I Now have the cars and race will be run this week so start your engines
Austin
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Re: RAA Proxy IN SCC Nashua

Postby Aloha » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:02 pm

Great to hear we are onto the next event
Good luck to all
Aloha
Dale
Aloha
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Austin » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:16 pm

The Race was tonight and Aloha's car has the fastest lap time, way to fast but was very hard to handle at top speed.
Austin
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Austin » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:29 pm

BOV you could use a pair of Paul Gage Tires. I would like to replace your tires to see how your cars handle in the next race if that is OK.
Austin
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cincyslots » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:34 am

Thanks, looking forward to the results. Good Luck All!

Bruce
Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Austin » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:36 pm

each cars ran for 10 min in the same lane, This is only my thought on this track and looking back at the first 2 races.

CJ74 75 laps fast lap 6.874 Looks like your rear tires love plastic track but really suck on the smooth painted tracks. Car should change to Paul Gage Tires to see how it would react. Tires had 0 grip.

BOV 84 laps fast lap 5.824 Car ran smooth but very little tire grip. Car should change to Paul Gage Tires to see how it would react

Chappy 92 laps fast lap 5.343 Should remove the rear part of your glide and the rounded front part. Looks like the rounded front lifts the car up in the turns. Need more of the rear tire on the track

ALS 97 laps fast lap 5.760 This car handle great, glued to the track. Just very heavy so lack of top end.

Arrolda 99 laps fast lap 5.613 Running stock wheels the rear of the car was jumpy when open up. Stock Bushings and axles ???

Pepsi 106 laps fast lap 5.256 Car ran great just lacking top end

Cincy Slot 107 laps fast lap 4.984 Running stock wheels the rear of the car was jumpy when open up. Stock Bushings and axles ???

Aloha 107 laps fast lap 4.796 This car would just go and go. Handle very good once I slow it down but was very hard to handle if top speed on straights. Good handing lap time was around 4.9 Only car to deslot.

ZCARFAN 111 laps fast lap 4.905 Very nice running car,, Stock wheels

Manch Vegas 112 laps fast lap 4.835 The more I ran this car the faster it got. Nice setup

Lance 113 laps fast lap 4.905 Car held the track great, very consistent easy to drive. Love those wheels

Austin 115 laps fast lap 4.756 Car setup for track and driver . Very light car but would be faster with just a little weight.
Last edited by Austin on Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Austin
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cincyslots » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:58 pm

Other than the tires, my car is all stock.

Bruce
Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby cj74 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:35 pm

More interesting results. What do the tires look like, because they are Paul Gauge?
cj74
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Austin » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:43 pm

CJ I will pull your car out and take a very good look and feel.
Austin
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby cj74 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:32 pm

cj74
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cincyslots » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:24 pm

Mine are listed as other.
Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Z-carfan » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:58 pm

Thanks for the report Austin.
Happy to hear the 31 is staying close to the front as it is. I might actual have set up a decent car.
I must be figuring things out. :o :text-thankyouyellow:
Happy to be toward the front and enjoying this proxy.
Z-carfan
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby bov » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:20 am

Hi Austin - I'm pretty sure my entry has Yellowdogs on it. If you think it would be telling, feel free to try it with some PG tires, to see if that shows a difference. But it should continue in the proxy with the YD's...
I'm flying back to Sydney from Hawaii tomorrow, so will have an updated point score in a day or so...
Thanks to all concerned for putting on the round, congrats to the Podiumites!
bov
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ALS » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:47 am

I think I have Super Tires on my car .Well thats a Carrera motor not doing very well
ALS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:07 am

Austin,
Thanks for the information. The motor that came in the car was a lot faster than the one in it now. (It went up in smoke) As for stock wheels and bushings. Seems that Bruce and I are suffering from slop in the drive train. I will correct that for next year. This may be why even the H&R motor was slow on my track.

Two 8th places and one 9th. Call that chassis engineer. Or is it the motor shop :think:

Congratulations to those in the top five. Trying to get there :P

Arrold
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Next

Return to Race Across America