[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4776: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Home Racing World • View topic - RAA Carrera GT Series 2018/2019

RAA Carrera GT Series 2018/2019

The home for this epic proxy series.

Re: RAA Carrera GT Series 2018/2019

Postby Cincyslots » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:29 pm

Great, let me know where to send them. I guess I’ll need to send Stevie his car so he can get it fixed for the next round.
Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Austin » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:36 pm

Next race SCC Nashua NH which will come here or Doubl-B in Mass.
Austin
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Austin » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:40 pm

Pepsi62, red/white/blue Audi.
Austin
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby steeveew » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:41 pm

Bruce, I'm not going to fix it.
I will retire it from the series.
You can send it back and paypal me an invoice for the return cost.

Thanks,
Steve
steeveew
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby bov » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:59 am

Hi All,

Thanks to all concerned for putting on the round :text-thankyouyellow: - congrats to the Podiumites!

So - what's wrong with my #3 Corvette - if anything, or is it just slow...... Feedback welcome....

Same scoring method that I'm using in the slot.it shootout and the SCITCC. In this season of the RAA, 1st gets 13 points, 2nd gets 12, 3rd gets 11 etc. down to 13th receiving 1 point.... And drop your worst round, which for me I hope is round 1......

Simple, and easy to maintain - much like myself..... :D
Last edited by bov on Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bov
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby cj74 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:30 am

Thanks for running the round Bruce!

I appreciate the heads up on the guide and your help to get it resolved.

Congrats to all and looking forward to seeing how this proxy plays out.
cj74
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby ALS » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:50 am

Thankyou for the first round great racing. Thanks to the Hosts and the driver.How did the Carrera motors do ALS
ALS
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cincyslots » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:37 am

The cars were smooth overall. I do think that If a few had more weight and fresh tires, they’d run much faster. I’ll double check but I don’t think they was any advantage to the H&R motor. Mine was all stock Carrera parts.

Bruce
Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Pepsi62 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:48 pm

thanks for running the round and congrats to those on the podium

I realised after I had posted the car, that I hadn't put any information on the chassis so I do apologize for that

Wayne
Pepsi62
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cincyslots » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:14 am

Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby steeveew » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:21 pm

Got my car back today.
Thanks Bruce.
steeveew
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cincyslots » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:18 am

Great! Have you messed with it?
Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby steeveew » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:34 pm

Yes I did. I put the car on the track,elevated the rear wheels, full throttle for about 15 seconds. The smoke blew out of it, running ok now.

Steve
steeveew
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby Cincyslots » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:35 pm

Weird!
Cincyslots
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

Postby arroldn » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:17 pm

Steve,
Send it on to the next host. We want you in the mix. Well after looking at the video maybe my car needs to be lifted LOL. Now say it everyone no more procrastination!!!!!!!!!
arroldn
HRW SlotCar Veteran!

PreviousNext

Return to Race Across America